+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need advice

need advice

I have just registered and since I am just a baby in love I hope to get an advice here - I am thinking about joining a dating site to find someone worth my precious time BUT I have not decided yet what site to join..... a friend of mine told me about some [Edited by Kiechi]...... does anybody heard about it??? any good???
    are there any gurus?
    Last edited by Kiechi; 11-05-06 at 01:14 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    Firstly, this is in the wrong forum and it has been reported.

Secondly, don't go for dating websites. Do it in real life. I can tell you're under 18 and probably still in high school. You have a long way to go, buddy, just take your time.

Also, are you a guy or girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    Firstly, this is in the wrong forum and it has been reported.

Secondly, don't go for dating websites. Do it in real life. I can tell you're under 18 and probably still in high school. You have a long way to go, buddy, just take your time.

Also, are you a guy or girl?
    NICE!
    sorry, thought it would be OK to ask about dating sites on the love forum

but you know, dating sites are a part of reality, for example I have met many really nice people through the Internet - it wouldnt be possible for me to meet them if not the internet, since they are from around the world..

I believe you are muuuuuch older than 18 yo, am I right? and I am a girl. have you noticed my nickname?? what kind of guy would use a flower_power nick to use on the net????!!! I understand that you never know nowadays... BUT STILL !

cheers

Settle down. Look, most of the issues regarding dating sites we see here on LF are horror stories. I doubt you're going to get much support. I'm remembering a recent thread about a nice girl who met a big, fat liar on a dating site.

Are you looking for a boyfriend from some exotic locale? Do you live in a shitty country and you want out? What's your motivation to use a dating site?

King Zarathu Guest
    Heh, my age is irrelevant. But how old are you, exactly?

Also, I tend to be a feminin person, I'd hit up the account name flower_power. Also, people online can be nice and everything, but there are things you just don't know about them unless you met them in real life. For example, I know of a LOT of ways to make a fat bitch look dead sexy with shading, angles, etc..

I recommend not being a pussy and meeting somebody in real life. Would you mind posting a picture of yourself so I can see whether or not this thread is worth me posting in?

i must agree with the majority of the opinions. Forget online dating sites. use the effort and time you were willing to spend searching on the internet for "the special one" and "waste" that time going outside, meeting new people, living the real life... and guess what? you might enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Settle down. Look, most of the issues regarding dating sites we see here on LF are horror stories. I doubt you're going to get much support. I'm remembering a recent thread about a nice girl who met a big, fat liar on a dating site.

Are you looking for a boyfriend from some exotic locale? Do you live in a shitty country and you want out? What's your motivation to use a dating site?
    a FAT liar?? Oh nooo... horrible...
    I mean if he was at least not fat, right?
    But hey not ALL of those are horror stories? some are lucky stories )))))))
    I guess..

is 'locale' in Spanish?
    I am not looking for a bf, actually... or am I? not at the moment. But I like to chat to different people , from around the globe, plus I am really into languages.. and like that.. but I just came across that site, u know, and somehow I just liked it and then I came across this forum and somehow I just got this idea to ask you guys about that site... ( now you know it all)

Heh, my age is irrelevant. But how old are you, exactly?

Also, I tend to be a feminin person, I'd hit up the account name flower_power. Also, people online can be nice and everything, but there are things you just don't know about them unless you met them in real life. For example, I know of a LOT of ways to make a fat bitch look dead sexy with shading, angles, etc..

I recommend not being a pussy and meeting somebody in real life. Would you mind posting a picture of yourself so I can see whether or not this thread is worth me posting in?
    I am the oldest here, I think.
    I agree that people tend to fake a lot online, that's why I prefer to meet in person, after we met online

what do you mean by 'real life'? I mean now I am replying to your post and it's for real, but it's not really real because U do not see me? I guess U have never met with any of your online buddies?

no picture, sorry, I don't give my picture to strangers...
    plus, I don't want to give you the reason to envy me.... LOLLL... I am just kidding..

King Zarathu Guest
    I used to lead a CPL Counter-Strike team, so yes, I've met many of my friends in real life after knowing them for 6 months.

And you're the oldest? Come on, give me a number. Make me feel old. Everybody else, shut up.

I mean meet somebody in real life by getting off of your ass, going outside, and looking that person in the eye. That person just so happens to not be me, I wouldn't want you to envy me

Okay, I am 26, does this number makes u feel old?
    I just had a look at your profile, it is very very informative.
    Tastes like chicken..? :I
    yesss... - getting your ass outside to look in the eye - that 's exactly what I was talking about, nothing can take the place of the real meeting, but you can use these dating sites as a tool to provide the initial contact between you and other strangers... I don't think I just said something new, but why people are so afraid to take the risk?
    Hey if you are really that beautiful that everyone who takes a look at you just can not help but envy - I would be only happy 4 U !

I used to lead a CPL Counter-Strike team, so yes, I've met many of my friends in real life after knowing them for 6 months.
    Isn't age requirement for CPL 17? If you really are 15...
    Use me as you will
    Pull my strings just for a thrill
    And I know I'll be okay
    Though my skies are turning gray
    I will never let you fall
    I’ll stand up with you forever
    I’ll be there for you through it all
    Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've tried one of the dating sites.... In my opinion it was a waste of time and money.. The guys I actually met were kinda pyscho.....

But, if you really want to do the internet thing, I know I have met quite a few people just by randomly chatting with people and getting to know them... Then I met them in a public place and went from there...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Well my uncle started using it a few months ago because he got curious and he has not met any person any crazy people that I know of (I have met one of them and she seemd nice enuff). But I am not sure if he is still doing it or not (been like 2 months since we have talked, I will be seeing him tomorrow). I am sure there are some people who you would not care to meet and some you may find nice. I have not tried it personally due to my age and all but I have herd of it working for some people and others it has not. It is all up to you if you feel like taking the walk. Just dont walk to quick, one small step at a time

Btw I am 16 so if you think this makes my opinion invalid then so be it but it is your choice.
    Last edited by HeyYouGuy; 13-05-06 at 03:09 PM.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery
    Isn't age requirement for CPL 17? If you really are 15...
    Parent signature and they allow it.

Do exactly what you think is the right for you..
    And about daiting sites, try some different and see who YOU like

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast