+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Now I'm confused

Now I'm confused

A couple of weeks ago, I posted about how this guy I was dating stopped talking to me for no apparent reason. He totally ignored my phone calls, and everything (look on Broken hearts section.)

The other day out the blue, he text me as if nothing happened. I tried to bring it up but he would tell me to calm down. Furthermore, he did not explain anything or apologize for anything. Oh, and let's not forget how he was questioning what I was doing as if he was my man.

Can someone please tell me what could possibly going through this man's mind! He's acting crazy... and I'm confuse now.

Simple answer: He's crazy.

yeah he sounds like a red flag to me
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

my ex was the same a few weeks ago but i didnt fall for it so now he has gone back to ignoring me

I honestly thought I figured men out... until i met him. It's either you don't like me or you do. I have no time to play kid games with a grown man.

I really wanna here from the men.

what kind of game is he playing? If he wants me to chase him, it is not going to happen!

The first week he was ignoring me, I tried talking to him, but he would tell me I'll call back and never did. I'm over it now, so that means he missed his chance... If that's what he wants.

dont bother men like that behave lik ethis are just nit that interested
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Who cares? Tell him to go away.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eh...mind games... I hate em!!

To me it sounds like he wants to be around you/talk to you when its convienient for him. He sounds like a jerk.... Why not try giving him the cold shoulder a little bit yourself..... See how he likes it.... And then of course...move on....to someone who's not gonna waste your time.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Yeah, and have you read the book "He's just not that into you"... It didn't change my life or anything, but it definitely helped me realize when I was getting caught up in a boy who didn't deserve my time or energy...

it sounds like he was on the hunt for somebody else and when he couldn't he came back acting like nothing happened