+ Follow This Topic

Thread: fighting screaming arguing...for no reason?

lilwing89 Guest

fighting screaming arguing...for no reason?

hi, i havent been on here in a loooooooong time... so i prolly wont be familiar to any of you.

yes, im still with the same girl that i have been with since i joined LF. and well things are going pretty shitty right now. all we ever do is get mad at eachother and argue for what seems to be no apparent reason.. its been on and off for a while... right now its pretty much off.
    its been 2 weeks since we have talked on the phone or face to face. the only way she will talk is by text messaging, which i find completely ridiculous. if i try to call her she wont pick up. her parents wont even pick up. sometimes we would be arguing and her mom would text message me saying if it doesn't stop then she and her dad will have to step in. its been really bad..

we accuse eachother for things that didnt even happen and it seems like we dont trust eachother at all. yesterday she thought i talked to this girl that she doesnt like and i told her i wouldnt talk to her and the girl came into a room during school when i was practicing music and she asked me to play a song when my girl came in and i said no and she got mad at that. she thinks that i was talking to her. and she wouldnt talk at all yesterday. nomatter how much i said it didnt happen. well she finally did believe me then she said just let me be alone. i was telling her that we need to stop arguing and it takes 2 people for a relationship to work. she just didnt wanna talk. so i am letting her be alone now.

im not even sure if she wants me or even loves me. she wont tell me either. i dont know... i feel like her parents hate me and maybe she does too. sometimes we get along good but i still feel it. i dont know what to do... or how to feel..

how do you handle this situation without losing her?

will it last?

Hell no, its not going to last.

Dude, I have been sickened by how you have treated this girl before. Both of your don't treat eachother good.

I think your both too young to be doing what your doing. Take a step back and chill out.

All that arguing is also know as "Its not working out."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep, I'd say it's a good sign it's time to move on.

I mean, you're not communicating properly, there's no trust, you're fighting all the time, clearly neither of you are happy.........so why are you bothering?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hi Lilwing! I am quite surprised the two of you have gone on this long, to be honest. First loves rarely last. I guess when you get tired of all the drama, you will finally move on, which will be painful for sure, but there WILL be another girl for you. Just be sure to LEARN from this relationship. It will help you in the next one.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lilwing89 Guest
    yes that is true, IF i ever get sick of the drama i will move on. but can ANYONE tell me what i should do to fix it?????????????????????????

i know its not working out and iwanna change things. so what can i do

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You might try talking with her about changing the nature of your relationship, but you have to remember that she has to be just as devoted to improving things as you are. In the end, you may have to accept that you two are not a match. Not everything can be fixed.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, maybe take a break from each other... I mean if your having more fighting then anything else....that says something... YOu shouldn't have to deal with that constantly at your age...... Your still young and there are other people out there... And IN ANY relationship, if it gets to that point where you constantly argue.....it basically means its time to take a breather or to move on...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    yes that is true, IF i ever get sick of the drama i will move on. but can ANYONE tell me what i should do to fix it?????????????????????????

i know its not working out and iwanna change things. so what can i do

basically you need to tell her dead ass serious things gotta change otherwise you two arent ever going to be happy and always arguing. if things dont change after u talk about it you need to packup and move on bro because it takes two like u said and if she isnt making the effort she obviously isnt in love.

Write her a letter - I know this sounds silly (cos I thought the same thing when a friend of mine shared this with me ages ago). Sometimes, it's the best way to get the communication going. Write down how you feel about the relationship now, compared to how you felt when you first started dating. Share with her why you fell for her, all the things you love about her.... and share with her your picture for the future of your relationship. Ask her to reply to the letter, invite her opinion on the relationship. Ask her to tell you how she feels about things too. Then when she replies, ask her to talk to you face to face. Take a nice picnic to a quiet park and have lunch and talk it over. Take a copy of your letters with you. Use them as a tool. TRUST ME! I know it sounds silly, but it's a great way to calmly approach things and it can really get the communication flowing easier, than trying to talk her into talking. good luck!