+ Follow This Topic

Thread: remembered kisses

remembered kisses

Whenwas the most romantic, passionate, engulfing kiss? That one that will always stick in you mind?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Don't have any real chart toppers yet. I've had good ones, but none that I'm sure will stick in my mind till I grow old and senile.

Alexi

not even one???
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

oh i've got one. After giving my man oral sex 3 -4 times per day for a couple of days, my upper lip was bruised and soar, of course had holes from my teeth digging into my lip-not complaining because i loved every second of it. But the last time, i then moved up on him, up onto his chest, and he just looked at me with those amazing eyes, then kissed me, I didn't say anything, but then he took my upper lip(as if he knew) and he caressed it with such tenderness and massaged my upper lip for awhile with his tongue, and then just held my lip in his mouth. It was the softest and most sensual thing anyone has ever done. At that moment, i knew. I had to have those lips for the rest of my life.

Still working on that part.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Nope. Sorry Jane. Not even one. I barely remember my first girlfriend's kisses and my current one's kisses are good, but none are really something that should strike my memory for a good time to come.

i still get chills down my spine everytime my girlfriend kisses me. i love her and softly kissing her knocks the ground from under my feet. so every kiss with her is the best kiss ever. as for the passionate tongue-kissing, i'd have to admit my ex-girlfriend was better. just a fact.

squirrley: Thank God for girls like you!!! i just found out yesterday that my girlfriend does not LOVE giving blow jobs. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE IT?!?!?!?!?! =))))))))

It was the summer of 2002. I'm sure you know how wonderful the summer night air is. It was so clear out, the stars were shinning, the air had a slight, but warm hearting breeze. It was the 4th of July. We where all alone, lying in a blanket, cuddling while watching the fireworks. I remember thinking how lucky I was to sit here and cuddle with such a wonderful women.

I then took in a breathe of air and told myself. "So this is what its like to feel alive...if so, I want to live this moment forever." I looked over to her, I stared into her beautiful blue eyes, she stared into mine. We kissed, and what a wonderful kiss it was. I will never forget the way my heart felt with that kiss. I'll never forget the love and warmth that I felt that summer. After we ended that kiss, the grand finale began.

I'll never forget a lot of things, but that moment will remain not only in my heart, but each tear that drops when I remember that once in a lifetime moment.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

my god, that was beautiful...

Let's see..

I was 19. It was New years Eve. My boyfriend at the time and I deciided t ride our snowboards down Mount Mansfield in Vermont at Midnight..

Very romantic...

It was a full moon and really cold but we hiked up. By the time we got up there it was after mindnight so ...

He said to me..I am so glad that you and I can spend this day together. It's the beginning of a new year, a new day and a new love. I love you...

He leans forward, puts his left hand behind my neck and pulls me close. He gave me the most passionate, loving, tender , kiss I have ever felt in my life and to this day.

man .. good times...
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

When Our Lips First Touched

I remember, it was a dark and windy night and we'd just gotten back from the pier. The entire time I just wanted to kiss her. Each time our fingers touched I felt this tingling sensation and wanted to make a move but didn't know how. At 16, she was a year older than me and I was slightly intimidated but strongly attracted to her, physically and mentally. The entire walk on our way back we'd said little... but when our eyes connected it was like being struck by lightning: I'd glance at her, and when our eyes would meet some part of me would divert my eyes, and then I'd look back at her again... and this time she'd turn away, for a second or too, before looking back herself. But the entire time, we both felt something. When we reached the footsteps of her door it was raining and her parents had gone out for the night. "Do you want to come in?" she said calmly. We locked eyes and I nervously said yes, not knowing what to do. She took me inside with a cute but oh-so seductive smile and when we walked through the hallway she brushed up against me at a narrow passage, she grabbed me and moved me like it was a dance and she was leading, I felt small compared to her but her seductive eyes just entranced me and I followed.

I moved in and our lips locked. I kissed her lips and enveloped them sensuously with my own and then parted her lips with my tongue. When I was done I moved UP to her belly button.

Oh! Looking for something else? OOOOOPS!
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 05-12-03 at 03:01 PM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

ROFL....
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan