+ Follow This Topic

Thread: refused the first time, refused the second time, will the third time work??

refused the first time, refused the second time, will the third time work??

Alright, I already felt in love with 2 girls, the first one was an ex-colleague of mine, she refused me 'cause she had already a boyfriend and I didn't knew.

Two months after, I felt in love with the second one, it is a girl that is just a friend, because she refused me, when I told her what I feel for her, she never had a boyfriend, and she told me she won't have so soon, and that's the reason why she refused me, she wants to think first on her classes, and only after, in boyfriends (I think she's completely right, school is more important after all, tough...), but she told me that she likes me as a friend (and not boyfriend), so what should I do... should I wait for her classes to finish to see if in the future she'll want me??? Or should I wait for another girl to impress me?
    Last edited by alexis9000; 15-05-06 at 03:39 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    I can tell your English isn't that good so I'll keep it simple: get another girl.

If she says you are a friend only, then you are most likely just a friend and nothing more. Go for other girls is a safer choice.

thank you all for your help, sorry if I have that bad English -_-, it's just 'cause I'm portuguese.