+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The more sex, the quicker I am

Teezy Guest

The more sex, the quicker I am

I don't know what to think of this. Whenever I have a sexual partner for a prolonged period of time, more than a month, it's like...the more I have sex, the shorter I last before ejac. Usually the first time is awesome, 45 minutes, hour, then it starts to decline and by the time it's like 2 months into it i'm at like 10 minutes. This is with sex every day, or every other day, or sometimes 3 times a day. Explain this sh!t please.

-T

Stop having sex so often... The body teaches itself... And if you have sex often then the body thinks next time you do it- it needs to get off quickly, to get ready for the next time after that.

Do you get me?

It could also have something to do with bordom or familiarity.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

"Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

You are probably ahving sex too much, I'd say reduce the amount of times you do it and see how you go.

Teezy Guest
    makes sense.

I find when I masturbate or have sex more than normal (my normal not yours), I tend to get lazy cos there is nothing new, or I go quicker than I usually would.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

That is tough to explain. That you have a much stronger libido in the ensuing months is easy enough to explain. That could be for a lot of reasons. But if you do it 2-3 times per day and don' t last as long. A bit tougher to explain.

I am willing to be your girl has learned a few things since you started having sex with her. That just might explain a great deal.

Teezy Guest
    well actually, we just got together and have only had sex like 4 times. It's all been great though.

I'm just worried that what happened with my ex-girlfriend where I was a rockstar at the start then a one-minute-man at the end will happen again.

i've read that chronic masterbaters have ZERO stamina. the same type of thing might be happening here. if too much masterbating can lead to premature ejaculation...then it follows that two much sex can lead to the same thing...i think...

Teezy Guest
    well that would make sense because with my ex gf i was masturbating like every night, even nights when we had sex. but i stopped masturbating like 2 months ago for myself and so far, so good.

My experience and understanding is just the opposite.

Frequent ejaculation is the key element to lasting longer imo. Ejaculation reduces libido for the refractory period afterwards.

I wouldn't make it past five minutes if I went a few days without sex or masturbation. I can last a good half hour easily as long as I maintain a twice daily schedule.

Teezy Guest
    Damn dude, to each his own I guess. I've gone like a month without masturbating. And i've only had sex like 3 or 4 times in the month. I guess i'm just not as horny as you are .

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    My experience and understanding is just the opposite.

Frequent ejaculation is the key element to lasting longer imo. Ejaculation reduces libido for the refractory period afterwards.

I wouldn't make it past five minutes if I went a few days without sex or masturbation. I can last a good half hour easily as long as I maintain a twice daily schedule.
    if you masterbate a little bit before sex, then you'll last longer...because most people simply last longer the second time around.

and if you mastrbate to TRAIN yourself for stamina, then you can get more familiar with your body, your threshhold, etc...and maybe you can last longer when you do the actual deed...

but from sex sites and medical sites i've read, chronic masterbators that do it just to get off often times have problems with premature ejaculation...

to each his own...whatever works for you works...there are always exceptions...

Teezy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by celerystalksme
    but from sex sites and medical sites i've read, chronic masterbators that do it just to get off often times have problems with premature ejaculation...
    You mean masturbate just to get off? Or have sex just to get off?

Because I masturbate just to get off. But when I have sex, I make loooove. It's a completely different mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by Teezy
    You mean masturbate just to get off? Or have sex just to get off?

Because I masturbate just to get off. But when I have sex, I make loooove. It's a completely different mindset.
    masturbating to get off as quick as possible...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast