+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do about this?

What should I do about this?

Where do I begin. My boyfriend had a girl named starsha call him. He said he didn't know who it was. He didnt act dishonest or anything, he just flat out said he didn't know, maybe someone from west plains. Anyway. Sunday I found a number with the name Star in his phone. Well. He hasn't had that phone very long so the number was in their recently, but he said again he didn't know who it was and that it may have been put there at project graduation. Well. I thought everything was worked out and that I was okay. He wouldn't cheat, and has never lied to me before. He's been cheated on a lot so I know he wouldn't do this.
    Last night I found a number on his computer desk that had the same area code as this starsha cell phone. Well we called it and guess who it was. Nathaniel had told me he didn't know who that number was and that maybe his parents gave it to him. Well. Nathaiel asked her if she was trying to get ahold of him and him mouthed to me that they didn't know each other. Well I talked to her then. She told me they had met at state and that she wanted to keep in touch with some of the people. She said you guys are together right? and said that she had a boyfriend and that she hoped everything worked out. Well. Nathaniel consistently denied having an acutally conversation with the girl, (she said they talked a couple times on the phone) and he said that "hi bye" could consist of a conversation. I found the girl on xanga and she doesn't look like a hussy or anything like that and she does have a boyfriend. Plus she lives halfway across the state so I know nothing is going on. I just want to know why Nathaniel lied about not knowing her. He either did forget who she was because he has other things on his mind (graduation, work, prom, me, or he didn't say anything and lied because he didn't want me to get jealous. or he just didn't want me to know and he's lying constantly. He kept saying if you love me you would trust me (we just had an issue with me and his email. I do have trust issues and this crap didnt help one bit. But if he cant tell me whats going on then we have a problem) and I almost broke up with him, but my heart kept telling me how much I love him and that I do trust him. But my head was saying run. This girl is not a threat. The threat is in if he is lying, or if he will lie about other things. I want to trust him and forget about this, but I can't get it out of my head that it won't be the last time.

I should add that Nathaniel is not a player. He's not one of those guys that every girl is after. He's not very tall and not muscular. I love him. He's perfect for me. The reason I'm saying this is that he's not the kind to go out and cheat or party or hang around slinky girls. I believe that theyre talks were friendship, if anything and that he loves me. I just need advice on what I should do. He said whatever I choose to do he'd be there waiting. I choose to stay with him, but obviously, I still have questions on my mind.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe he met her in passing at State and honestly did not remember her... Having her phone number is kinda suspicious....but I know I sometimes people take your phone and put their number in it.... Or he could have gotten her number when just casually talking and just kinda forgot about it...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like you trust your guy and the girl is unavailable, and so the problem is YOURS. You'd better work on getting your jealousy under control, or you will scare him away.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ugh. I hate when people post the same thing in two different forums.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa... *looks at the post before him*....

anyways... i think that you shouldn't worry about your bf. sometimes you have to trust the person that you are with reguardless of what maybe the outcome. you said that you trust him and that he would never do all that crap to you so maybe you are just looking too deep into this situation for an answer that isn't there.

there is also the fact that he wants to do something with this girl, but i wouldn't worry too much about it.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...