+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Penis pills

Penis pills

So the other nite im at a friends house we have a few drinks and begin conversaiting about sex.

He was telling us that he has been taking these pills for the past three months that enhances your penis size and it stays that way. He said he went from a 6in to a 7in.

I knew that guys were self consious about their penis size but to that extent oh my!!!!

Would you guys do it? My SO said he was going to try it ( mind you he is nicley endowed).

Do guys really think about this that often does it really matter?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

i think if that pills works, it's only a placebo effect, and nothing more.

On topic, there's an old saying: it's not the size of the boat that matters, but the way he moves through the waves.

I also think that girls have a better opinion, after all it's because of them that someone tought in penis pills.... i think

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Penis pills? hahahahahhaha

I'm with bluestrattos: it's all placebo. If this REALLY worked, don't you think every man would have heard of it by now?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Actualy I dont doubt they work but I would not take them becouse im fine with mine... maybe some people feel they need the extra but I dont think anyone needs to be bigger becouse chances are your around averag or slightly above already. Also you only probly get a hardly noticable growth after a billion dollars worth of pills. So I guess im a nay sayer on the pills.

well they are suppose to increase your sex drive within the first month and then increase blood suply to th epenis and then it stays that way.

I do have 1 more question though guys, if your penis did increase would this effect blow your head up? would you get cocky? more confident or maybe have theurge to fawk everything in sight?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    well they are suppose to increase your sex drive within the first month and then increase blood suply to th epenis and then it stays that way.
    While increased blood flow to the penis would result in a bigger erection, it does not create more actual tissue in the penis. Therefore, the results would not be permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    I do have 1 more question though guys, if your penis did increase would this effect blow your head up? would you get cocky? more confident or maybe have theurge to fawk everything in sight?
    Ha! Funny way to word it!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Be careful of these pills. My friend took some pills that were supposed to increase the size of his "magic stick" but they messed up and he ended up growing body hair everywhere. Seriously, he was like a bear or something. Some sort of reaction to the pills, he's still not fully recovered from it..

i don't believe in penis pills or penis pumps. there just money makers for people who are desperate.

there temp fixes. all they normaly do is increase blood floor and water to the penis. not causing an erection but mking it slightly larger

its just like getting growth pills. they don't work. its mostly in the mind.u think u'v grown when u don't realise ur standing on ur own tiptoes. its in the mind

but if they did work would you take them?

I don't need them

I'd hate it if a guy did that. I mean, it's not the size of the hose....it's how it's used. Sometimes how well it squirts, aswell. Keep that in mind, guys.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    an easier way to enlarge the size of your penis is simple... just play with it and watch it magically grow.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by HeyYouGuy
    Actualy I dont doubt they work but I would not take them becouse im fine with mine... maybe some people feel they need the extra but I dont think anyone needs to be bigger becouse chances are your around averag or slightly above already. Also you only probly get a hardly noticable growth after a billion dollars worth of pills. So I guess im a nay sayer on the pills.
    Chances are 50% that you're above average and 50% that you're below average.

That's what average means.

lol a good discussion goin on . I'll not take these damn pills . I'm happy with mine one now but I think I'm too young to say somethin in this topic

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Chances are 50% that you're above average and 50% that you're below average.

That's what average means.
    And.....?

If your trying to say I worded something wrong... then no I did not , for I am me... therefore... I win.

Im not sure if your saying my wording is wrong or if your just saying one of my possible meanings.

There are over 5 ways it is used... if im correct a central tendacy is used in 10 different measures (not including more sophisticated ones becouse my teacher did not get that far so I dont know them all).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast