+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ok to get a boner?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    If you want to avoid the boner, stop making out. That should make it easier.
    You crack me up. XD

Anyway, the boner? Don't be your own boner, and use it. While you're making out, thrust and move it into dry sex.

If you cum in your pants, I swear to God...

Anyway, the boner? Don't be your own boner, and use it. While you're making out, thrust and move it into dry sex.

If you cum in your pants, I swear to God...
    pure hardcore....XD

Yeah, there ain't nofin wrong wif it. Ya man, most girls dig that it's that much of a turn on. I know swuftygirl does. *wink, wink.... nudge, nudge.... *

But ya, I do know what you're talking about. If you're not wanting to go any further than making out, it would make it rough.
    Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

You can't control it.

lol... funny thread *gets serious*
    you know when you get a woody(sorry i feel uncomfortable using the word) you tend to stretch your weiner right? dont stretch it and the process of you getting a woody will go REAL slow

heh. a girl i dated about 6 months ago- when we had been going out for like a week, we were both on an extended field trip over a weekend, and we snuck out of our hotel rooms and made out in the stair well- when we decided it was about that time to head back to our rooms (like 2 am... we liked making out lol) we stood up and i noticed i was freakin stabbing her with a hardon. lol. i was just kinda like 'ehhh...' and she just smiled slightly awkwardly. a week later i got a handjob. lol.
    getting a boner while making out is not abnormal at all. i pretty much get a boner near every time a girl and i make out.

I like it. It's a turn on.
    But I suppose it could be a little annoying if you're both saving yourselves for marriage. I don't have any tips unfortunately!!
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

NSolano Guest
    well ask her man, cause sometimes they will say "you are such a horndog, you just want sex" or sometime they will say "oh you are turning me on"

I think my feelings would be hurt if he DIDN'T get a woody.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your boner is involuntary, so if she has a problem with it, tell her to jerk you off so it'll go away.

when i kiss girls they seem to love it when i get hard, very often they pull me closer so they can feel it against them even more.

Quote Originally Posted by shai`anne View Post
    If you want to avoid a boner close your eyes when kissing her and think you are kissing your mom.lol
    really cause i just got a bigger boner :o

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Your boner is involuntary, so if she has a problem with it, tell her to jerk you off so it'll go away.
    But what if that isn't enough? I mean, it keeps coming up again.

Basically, very often I even have to walk with a boner, its a bit embarrassing.
    Don't expect anything.

All that thinking about America must really fuel your boners, Boobie.

my last gf didn't care, tended to grab it. current one doesn't ever seem to notice, i think she does just doesn't care.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast