+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HELP!! one month gift

HELP!! one month gift

so me and my girls one month is coming up and i want to get her something special so i need some ideas. i was going to get her a teddy bear with a rose in its hand but my friend told me it's too valentine-ish which is kinda true. so now i'm left with nothing. please help!

thanks in advance!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gifts at the one month mark? I think that is a bit overkill, but if you absolutely must, you should definitely keep it simple and inexpensive. How about you frame a photograph of the two of you and give her that?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i'm with vashti, one month gift ? If you want to, why not a single red rose ? small but full of meaning.

Shoes i think shoes would be a great gift. Boots sneakers dress shoes with that purrrfect dress.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah definately keep it simple.... It is sweet of you though to think about the one month mark.... No one I ever dated did.....*sighs*

But yeah....something small and meaningful and inexpensive will do the trick.. Something like the others suggested...

P.S. For responses, you only have to post a new thread once! If you want it bumped up to the top, just keep adding to it! We will get around to it eventually!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    Shoes i think shoes would be a great gift. Boots sneakers dress shoes with that purrrfect dress.
    You seem like you would be an expensive woman.... 1 month and you want either boots/sneakers/dress shoes and a perfect dress with it..... dont perfect dresses go for lots of money?

I would say take her somewhere (does not need to be a something huge and overdone) and get her a gift, nothing overdone. Maybe something that you know she likes alot.

I think getting her to expensive of gifts after only one month could be dangerous in the sence that you may either come on to strong or. If she is that kind of girl then you may set a trend to where she expects gifts more often then most.

nah im not expensive i got shoes for our 1 mth ani and it was a cool surprise
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Yeah definately keep it simple.... It is sweet of you though to think about the one month mark.... No one I ever dated did.....*sighs*

But yeah....something small and meaningful and inexpensive will do the trick.. Something like the others suggested...
    yeah i normally like to celebrate 1 month, 6 months then 1 year
    what about you guys?

so far i still can't think of anything and it's a few days away. maybe i'll just get the single rose, but i really wanna get her something small too?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its cool you wanna do all that.. But in the beginning....keep it simple, inexpensive, and yet thoughtful....

Maybe a small teddy bear to go along with that rose would work..

Just don't go extreme and spend alot of money......or buy her jewelry. Too much, too soon.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    nah im not expensive i got shoes for our 1 mth ani and it was a cool surprise
    Yeah i could do shoes, thats cool but when you said shoes and a perfect dress im like yeah... perfect is not cheap.. especialy for one month.