+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is the Next Step? Please HELP!

What is the Next Step? Please HELP!

Hello everyone!

I'm grade 11 and 6 months ago I saw grade 10 girl in the hallway and she caught me instantly. I always wanted to approach her but I did not have the encourage do so because I've never dated nor approached a girl in my life. I only talk to girls for business reasons (teacher assigned group project etc.)

However since I feel so strongly about this girl and really want to approach her, I kept telling myself that "I have nothing to lose" if I talk to her in the past few weeks. And It's up to the God to create an opportunity where her goes home alone because she ususlly goes home with few friends.

The God probably listened to me because she was going home alone on Thursday May 18.

I was hesitating when my friends told me to go up to her on Thursday and luckly I went. Phew, the first time ever in my life to say hi to a girl actively.

I chatted with her for about 200 metres when I had to turn to the intersection of my house and we waved good bye to each other. She's really nice and friendly .

What do I do next? I want to say Hi to her in the school but she's usually with bunch of people which is kind of hard to do it. I also don't share any classes with her which makes it even worse. Should I get her msn from someone so I could talk to her online and let her be more familiar with me?

Another thing that concerns me is that I'm grade 11 and she's grade 10, there might be an age barrier. Also We don't share any classes and I only have one more year left and I'll be gone to university. I don't have really much time left. The only good thing is that we live within 10 minutes of walking distance because if we knew each other well I could invite her out for a coffee or whatever around our neighbourhood.

I generally don't really want to deal with girls but she's the only one that I really want to be friend with.

Thanks for your help!
    Nick
    Last edited by nickia; 20-05-06 at 03:23 PM.

theres no age barrier mate. just keep talking to her and do say hi on the hall ways. if you get a chance walk with her to class or something. its possible

coming from an 11th grader myself who doenst date often i know what youre going through