+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret Fetish

Secret Fetish

Just wondering whats the best way to tell your gf that you have a fetish for something?

It depends on the type of fetish..., if you have for example an ass fetish, then it probably isn't really a problem to just tell her this, but you might want to be more carefull with an extreme sm fetish or something like that...

It depends on the strength of your relationship and the personality of your partner.

We don't know your partner so we can't tell you if you can just bring up the subject and talk about it openly.

If you don't want to do this, then a good way is to just start a conversation about the subject not involving you, and read her reaction.

Sinsemilla is right; it depends. But if you feel you can't talk to her openly, how about finding (or making up) one of those sex surveys and printing out two copies for the two of you to fill out independently, under the pretext of learning more about each other's sexualities?
    like, say.. this [url]http://www.survey.net/sv-sex.htm[/url] , or [url]http://www.infinitethinkings.com/survey/thesurvey.asp[/url]
    heck I just found those on google in five seconds you're sure to find something that fits.
    Just one idea anyways

Yes, I agree. I mean, small fetishes could be brought out into the open easily and without much embarrasement. It could also help your partner talk about what she wants.
    If it is an extreme fetish, I believe that this would make the situation much harder. You could go slowly with it to see how your partner feels. If she doesn't want to, don't force her. Your relationship with her is much more important.

I mean, I have a prime example. My boyfriend was into action films and the sort. One day, whilst we were in bed, he suggeted something to me. Curious, I tried it out. He asked me to dress up like Arnold Schwartsenegger. I didn't mind if it was what he wanted. Then his obsession grew and I became more uncomfotable. He didn't stop and it ended up pulling us apart. My advice is know people's limits.
    Last edited by Mercury's Phoen; 23-05-06 at 04:14 PM.

What is the fetish?

lol its a sorta weird fetish, thats why im hesitant to say it.

Feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiants
    lol its a sorta weird fetish, thats why im hesitant to say it.

Feet.
    Feet i cant see nothing wrong with that well i sopose it does depends on what you plan to do with them but so far it dont sound to bad!

ass fawking
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

as long as you don't want to, like, torture her feet or something, I don't see the problem. I mean, what do you want to do with her feet? Or what would you like her to do with her feet? Feet fetishes aren't that rare, and I'm assuming they vary person to person.

( start by buying her gorgeous shoes.. )

hehe.. but seriously, even if feet don't turn her on, she should understand to let you indulge in your fetish- as long as you can return the favour. give and take, y'know?

How to tell her? .. just tell her her feet are so pretty they turn you on. Then again, if you just want to kiss them or something, you could probably just go ahead and do it. Don't worry if she laughs at first - feet are ticklish ^.^ or she might not initially understand, but if she respects you she will take your needs seriously in the end.

how do i ask for ass fawking?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

hehe ^.^ just ask? what's the worst that could happen?

well it aint torture or anything like that.

Hehe yea spose i might aswell just tell her, or kiss her toes or something, it aint like shes gonna bite.

it aint ^.^
    at least I hope not! As long as she isn't one of those shallow-minded folk, she should be happy to learn about things that turn you on, even if they sound a little strange at first

well i told her, she thinks im just a bit weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiants
    well i told her, she thinks im just a bit weird.
    There you go was not all that bad after all well played mate!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast