Hi there,

this is a difficult situation im in. I have never had an affair before nor do I agree with them. I met a girl at work and initially i found her attractive but she had a 4 year boyfriend and I was never game enough to try anything. She would always inform me that her relationship was in a bad way and they didnt have sex anymore and she wasnt in love with him, etc. Anyway to cut a long story short, after about 4 months we went away together and we got drunk and one thing lead to another. Initially I thought it was a bit of fun, but now after about 9 months we are both in love ( she tells me she loves me but not in love with me as she cant because she has a bf but could fall in love..have no idea what that means ) . She feels too guilty if she leaves him now, but says she cant ask me to wait and encourages me to see other girls. Which i actually cant do. When i say i have a date she puts on brave face but she gets angry. I dont know what to do, as I get jealous on weekends when she spends time with him, although she says they dont speak. I love her so much and actually trust her, as she tells me everything. I understand she cannot just get up and leave as she owns a house togther and they all know each others family, but then again we are both nearly 30 and how long must i wait. I need some advice..do i say me or him ?? do i wait ?? i have to work with her every day ?? we are going away together again for work for one week and are staying in the same place..what should i do ?? remember that this girl is the first girl in my life that i actually think i could marry....NEED HELP