+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think this means??

What do you think this means??

If you read my other threads you'll get the backstory on this stuff...

Anyways we've been going on for awile just being friends and talking everyday, and I still have feeling for her but I'm realizing more and more that it's not what she wants and that I can't force any decision upon her. The thing is that she still gets furious with me when I hang out with this certain girl. She's the only girl that I've ever really been interested in outside of my one relationship, and my Ex absolutly hates her. I still really care about my Ex and if she wanted to go back out I would but we'd have alot to talk about. She's dating someone else now but she's still gets really mad when I just mention this other girl. Is this just petty jealousy or is it b/c she still has feelings for me? If I had to choose between the two I'd choose my Ex, but at the same time I know it's not right for me to NOT give the other person a chance b/c my Ex doesn't like her...

For the record: My Ex has been officially dating this other guy for about a month now, and in the month she's already cheated on him 3 times with me. I put a stop to that and told her that I think she needs to tell him about it, but I don't know if she ever did. She still tells me at random times that she loves me and would rather talk to me then her new Bf.

I have suggested that we just take a break from one another and not have any interaction but she got really upset and started calling me a whole bunch and I wasn't able to just ignore it because I still would like to try again with her and I grasp onto anything that may make it seem like there's still a chance for "us".

I guess all in all my question is: Do her actions make it seem like I should continue to pursue her, or should I just move on and forget about all of this and play it off as her just trying to keep me reeled in as a backup?

Dude - said it once, gonna say it again!!! MOVE ON!! Respect yourself - geez, she can't be that great if she's treating you this way!!! Don't be a doormat! She's moved on, she made that choice! For christ sakes - if there's one thing that annoys me more than anything else, it's people who let other people treat them like shit! She's got nothing over you - you're two people! Move on, be with someone who RESPECTS you! I've seen other threads where other people have said the same thing to you.... if you're not going to listen to everyone else's advice or even take it on board (cos reading you're above post, ur not really taking it on board) - then why ask for it?