+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The Female Date-Rape Drug

The Female Date-Rape Drug

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink by any woman. A date rape drug on the market called "Beer" is used by many females to target unsuspecting men.

The drug is generally found in liquid form and is now available almost anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs." Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of "Beer" and then simply ask him home for no-strings-attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking Beer men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." It has been reported that in extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer-term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Apparently, men are much more susceptible to this scam after Beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please!

Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this insidious Beer and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded guys. For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the yellow pages.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

My poor friend was raped under the influence of this very same drug. He came to me the next day to cry on my shoulder. I tried to console him and tell him, "Hey man. Just tell people you got laid. They don't have to know what really happened" but it was to no avail. This poor man will have to go through life trying to cope with that one night involving the slender blonde we all knew solely as "Kat". We will neverunderstand his pain, his anguish, or the long nights he suffered wondering, "How could she. How could she and JD take advantage of me." I feel partly responsible for leaving them in the room alone, however I was unaware as to how much of this drug she'd helped him pour into his glass.

It's hard to go to sleep at night knowing that I inadvertantly helped her in her plight. So please, gentleman, be there for your friends. Stand up proudly and say, "No. You will NOT go to that girls room because you have had too much to drink." Please. If not for my sake, because of poor Ethan who sufferred the horrors that night. I heard the screams all throughout the hallway. And I still wake up in a cold sweat at night hearing them as though living that dreadful party night over and over again. MAKE IT STOP! NO ETHAN! NO! NOT WITH THE BLONDE!

anyone want a beer?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

I don't know, who's offering?
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

That's hilarious! But I feel sorry for the poor guys who were so cruelly subjected to the horrendous effect of the drug, especially is it was offered by an ugly girl. What could be worse than a raped man?

Don't men take advantage of girls with some kind of similar drug too?
    I have it all. Including kino.

... dont take credit for that mvp.

This one is old, I figure everyone's seen it by now, its like telling a joke, you know the other didn't make it up.

T, Latte didn't write this one either.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul