+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Text chemistry review.. so how powerful is this?

Text chemistry review.. so how powerful is this?

Hi there, Im in sort of a relationship, what's interesting is that we probably have more chemistry when texting than in person. I know there's power to this because he's shy as heeeell and he's probably more loose via the phone..
    So, what are your best texting experiences? have you ever got a guy to do something via text? i def want to.

what's the sweetest text you've ever received?

Really curious about this for some reason.

thanks

I never liked texting, I can feel typing can deeper a relationship as much as a longer in-depth form of communication like in person, phone or video messaging, even emailing to me is much better over texting. The nicest text I ever received was saying, miss you, love you.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

How long have you two been together and how many times have you actually been together face to face? Because, yeah... he could definitely just be very shy. I say that as a guy who is, himself, VERY shy. Funny thing is, online I am almost exactly the opposite. Online, or chatting via text message, I am able to go on and on. I am able to be funny and confident, etc.

Face to face, I tend to be a little quiet/shy at first. At least until I get to know somebody a little better. So, it could just be he needs a little time to warm up and to come out of his shell. As long as you see that he does start to come out of his shell, so to speak, I think he should be fine. But, that certainly doesn't mean you have to wait forever. He does have to make the effort to actually become more comfortable around you or how would you ever have any kind of relationship? As shy as I may be, even I do come out of my shell with the right people given a little time.

What's the sweetest text I've ever received? To be perfectly honest, I can't necessarily remember. The only possibly memorable text exchanges that come to mind were from people I cared for very much at the time.... but no longer do AT ALL for various reasons. So, I don't look back at them as being so sweet after all because the person turned out to be a lie.

So, none that actually endured the test of time really come to mind. With my brothers and guy friends, we don't really often send/say anything "sweet" per se. Our text messages are usually goofing on each other. LOL! So none there that I'd particularly remember as being especially sweet.