thanks for all your advice....u know something...i found out that he really cheated on me with his student. sad to say, when i confronted him he didnt even have the decency to admit his mistake instead blaming me for going off effing around with some guy (i was away on travel for two weeks due to work). He said he never wanted me to leave on trips without him and he said i must have done something with some guy there. He's blaming me for him cheating on me. But he was already in contact with that gal way before i left for my trip. When i pointed that out to him, he said thats cos i had planned my trip since last year. Is this fair? Its so so sad. My heart just broke to pieces. 7 years i put up with him, yet this is what happened in the end. Its like all my efforts have gone to waste and all my dreams were shattered.

Friends have all told me to move on but its just so very painful and difficult. I cant sleep at nite and i think about how i've been lied to and it hurts so bad. He's been trying to call me like every hour and sending me msgs asking me for forgiveness and telling me not to be rash to give 7 years up. Please advise me how do i get rid of this pain in my heart. Thanks.