+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those who underestimate...

For those who underestimate...

Here are a few pictures. My current g/f is on there too.

[URL=http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=437291 ]HERE[/URL]

Now, no average Joe can get her. Hell, it would even be hard for someone with a little game. She is still a challenge sometimes and i love it...although i'm always a bigger challenge.

You have questions i have answers. If you aren't cool w/ me i'm out. That's it. And Killer"babe", don't fvcking edit my posts anymore and write your own shyt in them.

-GDJ
    I'm waiting to be impressed...

She's amazing.

However, that doesn't give you the right to talk to me in such a manner, there are basic rules like r.e.s.p.e.c.t. on this forum, which banns offensive words.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Originally posted by Killerbabe
    She's amazing.

However, that doesn't give you the right to talk to me in such a manner, there are basic rules like r.e.s.p.e.c.t. on this forum, which banns offensive words.
    Mmhmm. Talking about respect. How about not writing in my posts.

[URL=www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1309&forumid=16]read this[/URL]

obviously you haven't read this

Personally I like the looks of your x-gf better better than your current gf. But that probably stems from the fact that I really dislike blondes. If they are blond, that's two strikes against them there and they better bring a HELL of a personality to the table to keep me interested.

Alexi

Sorry Killerbabe.

I'm dirty blonde.

Ok. In that case you're allright. I can do a dirty blonde (pun intended).

Anyways, here's my webpage with my girlfriend. She's cute. My challenge was the age. Not easy getting a girl 6 years older than you to become your woman. But for me I've always dug the older chicks. Within the past 4 years all the girls I've considered going out with (that were interested in me as well) were all older than me. Ranging from 1 year to 7 years older.

[url=http://www.geocities.com/sfalexi/index.html]My Web Page[/url]

Originally posted by sfalexi
    Personally I like the looks of your x-gf better better than your current gf. But that probably stems from the fact that I really dislike blondes. If they are blond, that's two strikes against them there and they better bring a HELL of a personality to the table to keep me interested.

Alexi

Sorry Killerbabe.
    You haven't seen my current G/F in person though!

Besides, looks only go so far...ESPECIALLY in a relationship. I don't care if she's the HOTTEST model!! I won't make her my girlfriend if i don't like her personality.

I saw the pics on your website. Playing the clarinet isn't very manly but if you enjoy it, go for it.

G/G i'll post more later.

Originally posted by GigaloDJ

Besides, looks only go so far...ESPECIALLY in a relationship. I don't care if she's the HOTTEST model!! I won't make her my girlfriend if i don't like her personality.

So you have some depth to you yet.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Your ex is definitely more attractive than your current g/f. However that goes back to sfalexi's post in that I too prefer girls of the brunette or especially redhead persuasion. It's all preference I suppose. I think you should go back to that deformed black chick. She looked stellar.....
    Heit ist mein taug.

I saw the pics on your website. Playing the clarinet isn't very manly but if you enjoy it, go for it.
    Well I have such confidence in myself and my sexuality that I just ignore when/if people make remarks. I know you're not, but you gotta see some of the reactions I get when people find out! My girlfriend works as a hairdresser in a regular shop. Lots of guys go there to get buzzcuts. Naturally, she's very pretty (prettier in person than in those picks, just like I'm sure your girl is Tony) and she gets hit and asked out very often. She tells me about the strange reactions she gets when she's talking to a guy, they get on the subject of music, and she mentions that her boyfriend is a clarinet player! Classic some of the stuff these guys come back with! The most straightforward one was, "Wow. You don't look like someone who would date . . . a clarinet player. You like like someone who'd date a rocker. Not a . . . . clarinet player."

Alexi

Good. I don't tihnk i need to make a thread like this again.

Innova: What did you expect? I'm the Gig!

Zekk: You should see her whole body if you think my X is hotter!

Sfalexi: You should bring your girl with you to "band camp"! (American Pie) aahhaha

Sfalexi: You should bring your girl with you to "band camp"! (American Pie) aahhaha
    You couldn't be closer to the truth. In 2004 ClarinetFest will be held in Washington DC, only a mere few hours away! One week of clarinet stuff. About 2000 people attended last years and this year, yours truly will be there. And the woman is coming with me. Whether she wants to or not, she'll be there.

[url]www.clarinetfest.org[/url]

Alexi

The body holds little importance if the difference of facial beauty is great enough.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Originally posted by sfalexi
    Whether she wants to or not, she'll be there.

Alexi
    That's the spirit! Now we're gettin somewhere

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast