+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex boyfriend keeps chasing me to get back together.

My ex boyfriend keeps chasing me to get back together.

My ex and I broke up months ago because he cheated on me. Everything happened when he was at a vacation in Colombia with his family. He went out together with his cousins to go clubbing and have some drinks. Apparently, the guy got drunk and partied with some Colombian women. You’re probably thinking there is nothing wrong with that because they are just partying, right? Well, everything would have been okay and I would have been blinded as well if I had not seen a picture of him kissing one of those girls on social media. Being drunk does not give him the excuse to do so. Here, he is trying to win me over and chase me because he wants us back; I do love him but I just can’t trust him anymore. I tried pushing him away but he just keeps on coming back. What should I do?

Running away from the truth it hurt a lot the best could be telling him how u felt on him kissing that girl may be it was just an influence from his friend and he willing to apologies and never to do it again. i think he deserves a second chance if you really love him.

cheaters always cheat, you just happened to catch a glimpse on media. make your decision knowing he will cheat again and again. if you can live that way go back to his bed

I tried telling him I don't want to talk to him nor do I ever want to see him again but he is very persistent. yes, I love him and he says he loves me too but he should have thought of what I would feel before he got himself drunk and partied with those Colombian women. I get it, these women are hot but the guy has a girlfriend (rather, HAD a girlfriend) and he should have thought of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Him cheating again is uncertain but I don't want to take the risk.

A few questions first...

How long where you two together when this happened? Were you two officially boyfriend/girlfriend yet? Officially exclusive? Or had you maybe not yet defined the relationship? I ask because if it was very early in the relationship that could maybe change things.

I'll assume, though, that you two had been together long enough and had officially considered yourself boyfriend/girlfriend.

I may be a little old-fashioned.... but I'd personally agree with you. Getting drunk is NO excuse for cheating, and kissing another woman is cheating. I don't care if sex didn't happen (heck, I don't know if I'd believe him that it didn't), kissing is still cheating in my eyes. Maybe I'm wrong never having been drunk (I don't drink) but I don't think being drunk suddenly makes you do or say things you'd never do or say. It CAN, though, make you do or say things you maybe wanted to anyway, but would have thought better of had you been sober. If you gave him another chance, could it happen again? Maybe. Then again, maybe him screwing things up once was enough to make him realize what he could have lost and to shape the heck up. We can't know any more than you can.

Now, does that AUTOMATICALLY mean he doesn't deserve a second chance? ...Not necessarily. If you truly felt he was being sincere and truly felt you could trust him that nothing like that (or worse) would ever happen again, then maybe you could give him that chance. If you DON'T feel you could trust him... I could not blame you one bit.

I do wish I could be more helpful, but this is definitely one of those cases where only you can really answer that. Because it isn't black and white. Some people may be able to look past it and not think anything of it so long as it doesn't happen again. Some people may not be willing or able to give somebody another chance after something like that. Neither is wrong in this case, it really is just a matter of how you feel personally. I do wish you the absolute best in whichever way you do decide.

What do you want?

Restraining order

Warn him you will never accept his lies again and if he continues to harass you will notify the police and your lawyer he is stalking you.
    Bunny

he is toying with you? perhap..