+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What to buy my g/f

women like cleaning stuff? oh my god. NO, no no no nooo!! Do YOU like hoovering? No. neither does she. Maybe if your gf seems to be cleaning a lot it's because you don't do any cleaning. That, or she has some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder.

As wildfire says, maybe get a new fancy hoover for BOTH of you to use, but not for her birthday.

ok enough lecture..

The gift depends on her.. does she like romantic gifts? That is, roses, jewellery, a nice dinner, being treated like a queen the entire day, that kind of thing.

Or does she like practical gifts. No, not a hoover. But, say, an mp3 player, or a new watch, something that she'll enjoy for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay
    women like cleaning stuff? oh my god. NO, no no no nooo!! Do YOU like hoovering? No. neither does she. Maybe if your gf seems to be cleaning a lot it's because you don't do any cleaning. That, or she has some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder.

As wildfire says, maybe get a new fancy hoover for BOTH of you to use, but not for her birthday.

ok enough lecture..

The gift depends on her.. does she like romantic gifts? That is, roses, jewellery, a nice dinner, being treated like a queen the entire day, that kind of thing.

Or does she like practical gifts. No, not a hoover. But, say, an mp3 player, or a new watch, something that she'll enjoy for a long time.
    You mean something like a vibrator?

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophe
    You mean something like a vibrator?
    OH JEES YOU ARE JUST SO SAD
    but then again she probably get more pleasure from it
    Last edited by Wildfire; 24-05-06 at 12:46 AM.

What's sad about that? I thought all girls liked vibrators! I don't see why my girlfriend needs one, I make vibrators look small!

What's sad about that? I thought all girls liked vibrators! I don't see why my girlfriend needs one, I make vibrators look small!
    Well I cant comment on that as I dont know your size, but I am sure your girlfriend would like to be treated nicely and not just be some kind skivvy for you

What the hell's a skivvy??? My girlfriend loves doing things for me, she never complains! She just loves my presents too! I can't be that bad a boyfriend!

What the hell's a skivvy??? My girlfriend loves doing things for me, she never complains! She just loves my presents too! I can't be that bad a boyfriend!
    Well no offense to your girlfriend but I think she needs to get a brain

Who needs girlfriend with a brain when she'll do anything for you and looks fabulous?

Who needs girlfriend with a brain when she'll do anything for you and looks fabulous?
    You are sooooooo shallow it is unbelievable

What???? I'm not shallow! That's for puddles! Who wants a woman who speaks their mind and tells you how they're feeling and all that crap? All you need is a beautiful girlfriend who'll be your loyal slave!

Looks like I was right about you been sooooooo shallow then

What I'm not shallow!! You're the shallow one only caring about peoples personalities!!!

What I'm not shallow!! You're the shallow one only caring about peoples personalities!!!
    WTF
    Me shallow because I care about personalities!!!!
    Personalities is what makes people human, you are not human thinking like that

will you two stop arguing? This is not relevant to this thread.

Wildfire- take consolation in the thought that maybe his girlfriend is an equally sickening person and they deserve each other.

I would gladly do anything as to seperate myself from the rest of you human scum, in my opinion you are all nothing more than inferior beings to be used as I see fit!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast