+ Follow This Topic

Thread: personal problems needs space

personal problems needs space

K guys here we go, have been seeing this girl for 3 months. She lives an hour away and drives to see me once to two times a week and stays the night on friday and/or saturday. we both have busy scheduals so these are the only days availible. anyways. we get along great, we have had some small prbolems but nothign too bad. mainly stress has caused problems between us, her school stress has been affecting her this whole time and she woudl get upset with me an then appologize and cry and everythign woudl be better, we are both college students. we are sexually active, and neither of us were virgins before we met. she is 22 and I am 22. all was fine and dandy, then her grandma got really sick and she started to get depressed and moody. Her grandma died roughly 2 in a half weeks ago, so seh did not come out that weekend to see me. She also found out that day that she is infertile and she also found out she had some spots on her uterus. so all of those things hit her hard plus she is in teh nursing program and she foudn out she was failing her one class, she usually has a 3.8 and is super smart. so all of this stuff happend, and the next week she was very moody with me and didn't call very much basically not at all. she woudl get annoyed when i woudl call her and seemed distant.... i had plans come up so we coudltn hangout the next week but i told her i was willing to put my friends aside to see her i didnt care and i knew she needed me at this time of grief. she refused adn said seh watned me to have fun( is alawy like this she dosnet liek to alwasy put herself first). we argued about that becaue i really wanted to be with her .. anyways few more days went by and she flipped out on me for sending her an IM, she said she wanted to take some breathing room. the next morning seh left me a huge IM mesage saying she was sorry for being a bitch and said that she still likes mea nd it isnt me but she does need breathing room, she said it is because she needs to get trhough all this **** going on right now in teh next couple weeks. and for me not to take it personal she jsu needs a little space ot get through these tough times. that was roughly a week ago, since then i have noticed seh has hungout wiht her sister and freinds more. But shoudl i assume she is with them becasue her girlfreinds are probly more comforting and not as much stress as a relationship is at the moment. she said it isnt me so shoudl i be woried? shoudl i give her space for like a week or two then call her back up? waht should i do?

It's over bud.

Go pick up some girls.
    I'm waiting to be impressed...

Wow, guy that sucks. I've been there.

Here's what you do. Call her and tell her that you agree that she seems to need space right now. Make it brief and stay strong about it. Tell her that she can try to get in touch with you if she needs anything.

Now, go out and have some fun. Do it as often as possible. Try not to be at home when she calls you back the first time.

What you're doing now is giving her full control of the leash and it sounds like she's taking you for a walk. Don't let her do this. It's weak and girls don't like that.

Give her room and you take yours. DO NOT call her back. She'll call you if she wants you, I guarantee that.