+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant get a gf

Quote Originally Posted by Slasherz
    why cant i get a girl?
    Im normal, fairly good looking, ive been told, im nice, but i cant get a girl.
    I need advice, on well, everything...

Okay...pretty much everyone on here has told you, but like most of them have said...you're 13...and if you're going to have a girlfriend it should be someone that interests you..not just some random girl because you want one. You can't even go on dates unless your parents drive you and odds are they probably won't approve of dating and if yours do, hers won't. Just have fun, don't rush things...trust me. There is plenty of time for dating...right now should be about you going out with friends and making the most of your young age. The right girl will come along at the right time.

cool!!!! youre like the only person in this forum that's younger tahn me....I'm 14...hey but it think I know what you're going thru...I mean just start flirting with girls...don't be afraid...and all you err...adults...the way you describe 13 or 14 year old girls is like completely different. Things have just changed okay...see now at least in my school...kids have girlfriends...all most kids do is just make out that's it....no sex till highschool....but if you don't do anything before highschool it'll all come as a shock...

Hey so if you want MY advice on it...here it is....

first learn how to flirt know when you're talking to them look at them in the eyes that kind of crap...
    must...unload...feces

hey mate, ive just recently been thrown into disrepair cuz my girl left me- im jus 15.

Girls are great, i loved her, but they can cause twice as much pain as pleasure.

oh and dont feel too bad, ive only had 2 in my 15 years

lilwing89 Guest
    don't grow up young.

girls are a pain in the ass once you start dating. most of them are bitchy and will burn a hole into your pocket. most of them are bitches too. but amidst the few that are decent, you will find all your happiness. its a hellhole to find a nice girl though(and by the way, they can be unexpectedly nice, i.e. nerdy, quiet, shy, ugly, etc. but they can be pretty too). and its very stressful and heartbreaking.

just do yourself a favor and not worry about girls until they come to you. you will be happier and you wont feel like you wasted your life dating women.
    and not only that, but you will be happier and have more money!

and when you do date girls, you can do yourself another favor by not dating by looks! but instead dating by personality
    Last edited by lilwing89; 08-06-06 at 07:09 AM.

kiddo...I'm 17 and i'm in your shoes, except the fact that I've already been approached by others. Just ones I feel weren't right for me, then you find someone you never really would have looked twice at but, she has the greatest personality in the world, but then I find you she's taken... . Save yourself for someone you'll really love, not some random person just because everyone has a gf/bf. Have fun while you have money.

Plus I told myself I wouldn't go looking until I could drive, well that was just this year. Plus who really wants to have their parents take them to their gf/bf's house or somewhere.

People here are giving such horrible advice! You're not to young. If you want a girlfriend the go for it dude!

--
    I don't think one needs to get into a relationship until or unless one starts feeling something for someone. And at 13, these things don't happen.
    --

Yes they very do and very much so. Because they may not have happened for you at this age doesn't mean they don't for others.

Slasherz, these people are old. I'd suppose when they were our age dating younger wasn't very popular, or possibly where they lived. Where I live, and obviously where you live too it's very common.

Anyway if you find a girl you actually like then just try to talk to her and see if she gives you any hints or anything... It'll work out eventually.

~Blix

This is... sad... when i was 13, all i thought about were video games and playing hockey. I had like, 0, girl-friends back then. I was pretty much a loser in junior high too. Nerd with few friends and like, 0, girl-friends.

well now i just graduated high school as the salutatorian, got really really involved with extracurriculars, got tons of girl-friends, sweet, helpful, funny (class clown), oen of the most popular persons at school thanks to this one... event... and guess what? i COULDN"T GET A GIRL. Well actually the truth is i didn't start trying till the last semester of my senior year, but w/e. i'm in your shoes too.
    Last edited by Off2College; 09-06-06 at 08:12 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blix
    People here are giving such horrible advice! You're not to young. If you want a girlfriend the go for it dude!

Slasherz, these people are old. I'd suppose when they were our age dating younger wasn't very popular, or possibly where they lived.
    Hahaha!! Aren't you like 15? Who is NOT old compared to a 15 year old?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Hahaha!! Aren't you like 15? Who is NOT old compared to a 15 year old?
    Glad you're paying attention!

Still it doesn't seem like you all understand his situation at all. Not to mention you're not familiar with the fact that most people start dating in middle school, at least now, or where some people come from.

Usually when people start and there are a lot of school dances in middle schools now too!

~Blix

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I understand the situation perfectly. Just because kids are doing this doesn't make it good for you psychologically, and dancing with someone at a school dance isn't really a date by adult standards.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I understand the situation perfectly. Just because kids are doing this doesn't make it good for you psychologically, and dancing with someone at a school dance isn't really a date by adult standards.
    Condescension, generalizations and ignorance!

Maybe he's ready. He seems like it if he's willing to find a place like a forum, seeking it out.

~Blix

hi buddy..

You have the best time in the world..dont worry

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blix
    Condescension, generalizations and ignorance!
    ~Blix
    I prefer "wisdom, experience and maturity".

You are a funny young fellow...

i'm 17 and let me tell you..girls are VERY VERY VERY time consuming and stressful
    and really at your age they aren worth it..im not saying you arent mature enough it's just that the girls at that age arent

i know from TONS of bad experiences

at your age girls are a handful and very stressful and they take your money and they use you till they find someone better and they lie ALWAYS and they just dont know what they want

really buddy listen to the older people on the forum and you'll save yourself a hassle trust me

King Zarathu Guest
    Good for you, kai. I think it is fine for 15 year olds to take their time, too. There is no value in rushing these things.
    Yeah, I can finally understand that bullshit now -.-

See man, you should really take your time. I'm 15 and I've done waaaaaay more than I could have ever wanted. In the end, those females will end up biting you in the ass if you aren't uber careful. At times, I wish I was in your position and had not done anything (rather, preserved my innocence ) but I think if things weren't meant to happen, they wouldn't. Besides, it just made me stronger, etc, in the end...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast