+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant get a gf

Cant get a gf

why cant i get a girl?
    Im normal, fairly good looking, ive been told, im nice, but i cant get a girl.
    I need advice, on well, everything...

let's start trough the basic stuff: what's your age ?

while you answer that, try not to worry with that issue "I don't have a girl". I assuming that you have at least some female friends, just friends, nothing attached, if so, you're on the right track, otherwise you have deeper problems.
    Do you go out sometimes ? Do you practice some sport ?

Im...13
    I have SOME friends who are girls, not very good friends, but some friends.
    I dont go out that much, im not as sporty as my friends.

You're only 13? Wait till you're older and understand more!

So why has my friend got 4 in the past 6 months? Ok he's a bit of a slut, but still.
    I havent had one ever...
    I know im 13, but everyone around me has a girl/boy and im about the only one alone :|

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Girls your age are nothing but trouble; consider yourself lucky. Also, remember that the only thing having a girlfriend so young does is obligate you to buy her gifts for birthdays and holidays, and have someone b*tch at you when you talk to other girls.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What kind of relationship can you have at 13? I mean seriously?? Your still very Young! Wait a good 2-3 yrs and things will change....trust me..
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

you want a gf just because "everyone" has one? Peer pressure is just not the right reason to 'get' a gf. Also, if you're 13, and you're on here, you're probably going to be a computer genius. Just thought i'd mention it.

Actually.. the thought that right now i'm talking to a boy who's barely into puberty yet wants a gf kinda creeps me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Slasherz
    Ok he's a bit of a slut
    I'm gonna remember that quote for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay
    you want a gf just because "everyone" has one?
    Seems alot these days that gf's and bf's are accesories needed..... bleh wait till ur older. Trust me most females are crazy at that age and will drag you around by your balls and mess with your mind! Dont go looking for one, let the right one come.

Quote Originally Posted by Slasherz
    why cant i get a girl?
    Im normal, fairly good looking, ive been told, im nice, but i cant get a girl.
    I need advice, on well, everything...
    i face the situation as well. But i wanna ask whether do you overrate yourself or have you set a requirement so high that it become difficult to find the correct girl?

I think that he is not too young to be worrying about this. 13 is a good age to be getting used to the dating "scene" if he wants to be able to "get" a girl in high school hes gonna want a little experience my advice is just be flirty, keep tryin' things will work out for ya

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's a 'dating scene' for 13-yr olds? Wow. Clearly I was kept out of the loop at that age.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

13??? Okay, you just want a gf, right? I mean.. I don't think one needs to get into a relationship until or unless one starts feeling something for someone. And at 13, these things don't happen. Plus girls are very very VERY difficult to handle at this age since they are pretty snobbish and fussy, telling from personal experience. I don't think you need to worry about anything. Just enjoy the normal life and you'll get the right girl soon.

Hey dude ur only 13 . That's too young age . Even if u like someone , 99.9% chance is it will be a crush only . Wait for atleast two years more years . U see I'm 15 and I still don't have a gf But I'll get one for sure .

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good for you, kai. I think it is fine for 15 year olds to take their time, too. There is no value in rushing these things.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast