+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do guys have to start the first kiss?

Do guys have to start the first kiss?

Traditionally, guys have to start the very first kiss in the relationship, but what if a guy dreams of a girl starting the first kiss? Is he doomed?

Not doomed. But it'd certainly take a lot longer to get that first kiss. I've found the best way to get the first kiss going would be in a bout of "wrestling". Sorta horse around with her, pin her to the ground or wall while holding both her wrists, then go in for a semi-aggressive kiss. Don't force your tongue in, just semi-aggressive. Then you can sit back and act "shocked" as though you didn't mean for that to happen but was caught up in the moment, and at this point you relax your grip on her, stare into her eyes, and she'll probably show a sign of wanting to be kissed again (whether it be her leaning in to kiss you or drawing you closer, or just a plain smile).

Or, if you are with a girl and are in a romantic cuddly mood, hold her wherever you are, find something to whisper in her ear (preferably something GOOD like, 'Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?', then as you draw back from the ear, brush your cheek against hers and give her a kiss on the corner of her lips (so you get half-cheeck, half lips). Looks more like an accident that way. At that point, if she likes you and wants to be kissed, all she'll have to do is turn her head slightly to get the full lips action.

Alexi

I personally like to initiate the kiss. I usually grab them assertively, pull them in and kiss them but ease up right afterwards and let my hands linger at her ribcage, a couple inches underneath her armpits, and sensually caress them.

However, (props to G), an equally good way is Mental Kino, like joke around with her and have your face REAL close to hers, flirtatiously, this creates mad sexual tension and usually the girl will go in for the kiss, but, if you have very little rapport with this chick she'll be disgusted and push you away. Make sure she already wants you when you do this.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Exactly. My boyfriend and I were dancing and I could feel his breath and his body heat...I was DYING for him to kiss me, do I moved in a little closer, and closer, and closer and then he kissed me, my heart almost leaped out. (We've known each other for three days). We were just kissing and kissing, for hours. In the middle of the dance floor. We were just caught in the moment.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Ladies: If a "guy" doesn't initiate the first kiss (or if he's afraid) then you need to find someone else. haha

I didn't know girls had to ask this question!
    I'm waiting to be impressed...

One of my friends once said:

"Wait for a girl to make the first move and she'll be sure to make you best man at her wedding."
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Originally posted by MVPlaya
    One of my friends once said:

"Wait for a girl to make the first move and she'll be sure to make you best man at her wedding."
    bingo..
    you'll be stuck in the "friends" catagory!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Been there too many times. Guys, you gotta be aggressive and make your position and feelings known. Otherwise it's friends for life.

LINEBACKER 2