+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice on strange thing girlfriend said

Need advice on strange thing girlfriend said

My girlfriend said a very strange thing to me today. The background is as follows. I'm a 39 year old man. She's 34. We met on Tinder 5 months ago. Four months into the relationship i did a despicable thing. I got drunk and visited a prostitute. Yes, I know it was despicable. Anyway, i immediately broke it off as i couldn't deal with the guilt. We were still talking after a few weeks so i felt the right thing to do was be completely honest and confess what i did. So i told her what i did. She said to come visit her and we can chat. So I have been here 3 days and she came out with this strange statement today: 'I want to have a baby by you whether we are together or not. you can still be part of the baby's life if we are not together and if you don't want to be part of the baby's life if you are gone before the child is three they wont miss you.' Now bear in mind i only know her 5 months and after 4 months i broke it off. What do people think of what she said????????

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaimsie For This Useful Post:

I think she wants a child cause her clock is ticking.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

surprised she not suspect of your root 's health after pump and dump with a prostitute. she does not think your relationship will last but likes your appearance and ethnicity so wants to be breeded by you before the dump she planned
    Bunny

She wants kids

She doesn't want a relationship with you, but wants a baby? I'd run away from that situation if I was you. She wants to trap you financially maybe as some punishment for sleeping with that prostitute. Do you have money, does your family have money? She has ulterior motives in this.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Did she ever talk about babies before you broke up? I think if you went ahead it could very likely turn into a messy situation