+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice on strange thing girlfriend said

Need advice on strange thing girlfriend said

My girlfriend said a very strange thing to me today. The background is as follows. I'm a 39 year old man. She's 34. We met on Tinder 5 months ago. Four months into the relationship i did a despicable thing. I got drunk and visited a prostitute. Yes, I know it was despicable. Anyway, i immediately broke it off as i couldn't deal with the guilt. We were still talking after a few weeks so i felt the right thing to do was be completely honest and confess what i did. So i told her what i did. She said to come visit her and we can chat. So I have been here 3 days and she came out with this strange statement today: 'I want to have a baby by you whether we are together or not. you can still be part of the baby's life if we are not together and if you don't want to be part of the baby's life if you are gone before the child is three they wont miss you.' Now bear in mind i only know her 5 months and after 4 months i broke it off. What do people think of what she said????????

Strange, i think a baby is not a decision to be taken that easy. I don`t think i would ever agree to that. If you and her want to give it another try as a couple, maybe later on the rode you can have this discussion.