+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sudden interest in anal and other kinky sex

Sudden interest in anal and other kinky sex

my girlfriend has gone from saying she has no libido 2 weeks ago m due to sertraline to actively asking me to do anal with her (no lube) and other kinky sex. She asked me to come in her ass twice over the last week. Should I be concerned with the sudden change. I can't help but think she's let every tom dick and Harry do this before me and also why the sudden change? is she having an affair or has she decided to spice up our sex life after I complained about the lack of sex. Last night she used her vibrator on herself. I'm confused and feel anxiety about it all.

Maybe she started to use libido boosters. Anyway man it could also be she stopped to use meds that lowered her sex drive. Or she is bipolar what means she have like a lot of energy 2 months and then 2 months her energy is low.

Could be a lot of things but in the end you have to talk to her and talk everthing out.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You have two options 1) deal with it
    2) praise her for her change to your needs and ask her about it in a curious way

Or 3) being insecure ass about it

I would not recommend option 3

she probably started trusting you more doubt your the first one in to her. perhaps thirsty because dumped by her favorite fwb giving you his servings
    Bunny

Could it be because she's cheating on you and that has sort of kicked up her libido? Sure, it could be. Or could it be because she is making an effort to please you more? Sure. Could be that too. Or could it be because she was taking medication that lowered her sex drive and is now no longer taking that medication? Sure, that could be the case as well. Are you sensing a pattern yet?

It could be A LOT of different reasons. Some of them could be good, some of them could be bad, some of them could be neutral. So why talk to US about this? Talk to her. Ask her. Find out why the change. Do you enjoy the kinkier stuff she seems to be into suddenly, or is it not your thing? If you enjoy it, then maybe it is a good thing. If you don't like it, then share that with her. You won't know unless you talk about it. If you two just aren't sexually compatible it is better to find that out now rather than drag things on only for that to ruin the relationship later. If you ARE sexually compatible, then maybe you can start to learn more about what each other is into and become even more compatible through that.

Good luck.