+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is He F**king with my head?

Is He F**king with my head?

I have been dating this guy for almost a year now but our relationship is dying.. all we do is have sex and that seems to keep him content... dont get me wrong sex is fantastic but i want just a little bit more... ive said "I love you" numerous times but he just cant say it back .. i know that he doesnt want to be with any one else but it makes me think is it just for an easy root?

f*cking with your head... not only but also

Back to serious matters, did you try to talk with him, calling him to reason, that can't always be only sex, there's much more in a relationship besides sex.

If he can't understand that, well leave him, move on.

If this is where you're at after only a year, where do you think you'll be in five? If you feel like shit, it's probably because he's treating you like shit.

Do you really love him? Could you be happier with someone else?

Gah this to much emotion here... why dont people just ask... try saying "why cant you say it back, I dont want to force it but I need to know". And then you can freak out. Give him a chance.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is his saying "I love you" the way you are measuring the value of your relationship? I mean, is it necessary for you to hear those words in order to be satisfied? Because sometimes men have a hard time being expressive, and if that is the case, I think it is more practical to focus on the way he treats you rather than what comes out of his mouth. Men often tell you they love you by the way they treat you.

On the other hand, if he isn't showing you he loves you in the way he treats you, why are you hanging around? Do you not aspire to anything more than being a receptacle for his semen?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

He's wasting your time; kick him to the curb.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha take it from a guy's pov... before i used to make love with my ex, and this was after the first break up. of course, i didn't love her, but we still would have sex. true is, if he's not telling it to you, then he doesn't love you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Thank you, i gave him the whole "we need to talk" line to breakup and he said not right now..so i let it go..last night i got a msg saying its over ur a slut i dont want nuthin to do with u... like im fine with it but if i wanted to break it off y does he get that satisfaction of saying he dumped me? its just cruel n also how long do i have to wait to start dating again? i mean with out being told im just on the rebound...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should wait to date until you get over this NEED to be with someone. You haven't been solo for 24 hours and you already are thinking about dating someone else? Jeez, what gives?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Natat
    Thank you, i gave him the whole "we need to talk" line to breakup and he said not right now..so i let it go..last night i got a msg saying its over ur a slut i dont want nuthin to do with u... like im fine with it but if i wanted to break it off y does he get that satisfaction of saying he dumped me? its just cruel n also how long do i have to wait to start dating again? i mean with out being told im just on the rebound...
    Yes, he gets that satisfaction. I don't know why you want to date again immediately. Are you over him already? You are on the rebound.

You have to wait three months before dating seriously.

No

This sounds just like me n my x but he said he loved me. U no its never gona b anymore than wat it is now get out b4 u get in 2 deep and get hurt worse
    :-)