+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is he using me?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't imagine a 31 year old having a lot in common with a 23 year old boy. Also, please clarify - was this kid dating and living with a friend of yours before you started dating?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

no they actually were not dating period. they were friends with benefits and they did not live together then either. what went onwith them was some time ago,before i knew them. We actually had a lot in common for some strange reason. I was uneasy about it too. but i thought it was working out. he was very mature for his age until our disagreement and then that was it. I did just find out that my friend, his roommate is calling the police on him as we speak because of some issue at home between them. Something has happened tohim to make him act this crazy and diferent. He has been drinking uncontrolably, my friend went outside this morning and she found beer bottles all in the yard and he is normally a neat respectable person. I dont know what is up. I am glad it's over, but know i have to get used to him not being around and get over him. That's the hard part for me.

this guy did not want me or her and we both just wanted to hold on to someone who just didnt want me! It made me feel bad about myself for the longest time and i put and end to it, and the way i see it she basically took my place i knwo every relationship is different but everything was almost the same to the tee only difference is she took more time.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

hes dead to me now! **** it lets move on from this
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know you thought he was great in the beginning. Maybe now you are only just beginning to see the "real" him. Everyone is great in the beginning. They say Hitler was a very charming man.
    Last edited by vashti; 28-05-06 at 05:07 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i thought so too, i thought so too

...when asked where our relationship was going...
    i dont know what everyone else thinks, and putting the obvious age issues aside, if you wanted the relationship to 'go somewhere' you certainly waited too long before asking. but arent you glad you're not the one calling the cops.

or mayb...

something happend to him, that make him act that way. and he is keeping it to himself... the problem? i dont know, mayb something major..

mayb

To put it simply... Move on. He sounds to immature for you. Sorry if that was to blunt.
    Last edited by Kiechi; 06-06-06 at 07:39 PM.

no not too blunt at all.

Perhaps he's in the process of learning that he's gay -- and is having trouble accepting it. Hence the drinking.

i have wondered that myself and have said as much to him, he denying it of course.

i said i would be his "out" buddy. lol

this guy just avoids everything even his peronal finances his issues with the law issues with women. he has no communication skills at all, and at 23 he still has alot to learn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12