+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Love Story...

My Love Story...

Well, where do I start.... It was the beginning of Year 10 at my school, new classes, new people to meet... One of the options I took was drama, and there was one girl that caught my eye.. She was mates with one of my best friends, and I used to watch as they chatted away, gazing at her...

As time went on, we got to know each other well. We had a good laugh together and used to flirt loads. In december, my emotions went sky high, and I fell in love with her. I told her how I felt, but she said that she had someone else she loves..
    So I just gave up, leaving it at that...

Fast forward to last month, after a failed relationship, I yet again found myself in love with this girl. She knew how I felt, so one day, I asked her how she felt about me, and she said that while she fancies me, she also fancies someone else. Me being a dumbass, instead of asking her again after a week or so, I just left it... 2 weeks ago in one of my classes, her and her mate were whispering together. I was just getting on with my work, when her mates goes to me "Hey, would you go out with her?".. With a simple nod, her mate asked her the same question, and she said yes, and just like that, we were going out...

Now, I feel that our relationship is great. I am having a great time with her, and am completely lovestricken... I suppose what Im trying to say is you should never give up on someone if you truely love them...

Sweet story!

yes never give up...

sweet...u guys should say thanks to her mates

yes really sweet story

yes never give up our true love !!!!!!!!!!
    but where is my true love ?
    in the past 24 years , i didn't find it .
    maybe in the furthure !!

taianxt, you will have your own love if you love by all your heart. The special girl will besides you and give the best things for you.

sooo cute thanks

how old are you?
    <-- //stop ads -->

be strong and hold on to what ever happens .. love should be like that
    // stop spamming your ad //

Quote Originally Posted by StylezClash View Post
    I suppose what Im trying to say is you should never give up on someone if you truely love them...
    Well what do u do if u love someone who is already in a relatonship with one of your friends?

LostNotFound Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo_91 View Post
    Well what do u do if u love someone who is already in a relatonship with one of your friends?
    leave them alone and find someone else to be in love with. thats your friend dude come on!!

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    leave them alone and find someone else to be in love with. thats your friend dude come on!!
    I agree. Messing with friends S.O, ain't a good idea.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

A place that is miserably hot and humid... ugh.
    I agree. Messing around with or even thinking about messing around with your friends mates could put you in a very bad spot. It's even worse if you keep it in the family. LOL! Bad story. Won't get into it since that was a sweet story.

Good for you man!
    ...it is only after we have lost everything that we are free to do anything...

...we are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world...

Quote Originally Posted by RedAngl19 View Post
    I agree. Messing around with or even thinking about messing around with your friends mates could put you in a very bad spot. It's even worse if you keep it in the family. LOL! Bad story. Won't get into it since that was a sweet story.

Good for you man!
    Incest, a game all the family can play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast