+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Love Story...

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    I agree. Messing with friends S.O, ain't a good idea.
    nice job speaking the obvious, captain ass.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    nice job speaking the obvious, captain ass.
    Quit the handbagging in every thread you enter or you'll recieve an infraction Lilwing.

anachronistic Guest
    Quit the handbagging in every thread you enter or you'll recieve an infraction Lilwing.
    your 'handbagging' you hypocritical ass. i've reported you to loveadmin.

your 'handbagging' you hypocritical ass. i've reported you to loveadmin.
    There you go again with the hostility, you just don't learn do you Lilwing? Getting all riled up all over a single post questioning your credibility. Please, do report me to LA.

anachronistic Guest
    There you go again with the hostility, you just don't learn do you Lilwing? Getting all riled up all over a single post questioning your credibility. Please, do report me to LA.
    not single, multiple. you question me in pretty much every thread, and send me stupid bullshit pms.

not single, multiple. you question me in pretty much every thread, and send me stupid bullshit pms.
    I gave you a warning, like any other member of the board who asks like a twit. As much as you don't believe so, you're not exception to the rule. As for questioning, like I posted in the PM, there's a difference between flaming and questioning. Please do learn to tell the difference and quit trashing this thread.

End of discussion.

anachronistic Guest
    I gave you a warning, like any other member of the board who asks like a twit. As much as you don't believe so, you're not exception to the rule. As for questioning, like I posted in the PM, there's a difference between flaming and questioning. Please do learn to tell the difference and quit trashing this thread.

End of discussion.
    you don't ONLY give me warnings, and you know it. please continue to make yourself look good, which is probably why some members (if any) think i'm trying to rebel against.

my apologies to the original poster.

A place that is miserably hot and humid... ugh.
    Hey, lilwing, aren't you the same ass who got all pissy because I mentioned "some Linux geeks" in one of my posts? Man... you have issues. Is there anything you don't gripe about? You should try relaxing a bit. Would you like a hug? I'd give you one if I could.

Oh, and Kiechi... grrrr!
    ...it is only after we have lost everything that we are free to do anything...

...we are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world...

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RedAngl19 View Post
    Hey, lilwing, aren't you the same ass who got all pissy because I mentioned "some Linux geeks" in one of my posts? Man... you have issues. Is there anything you don't gripe about? You should try relaxing a bit. Would you like a hug? I'd give you one if I could.

Oh, and Kiechi... grrrr!
    i'm the guy that sarcastically posted a pissy comment calling myself a linux geek. i was only kidding, but i really do use linux.

i'm guessing you didn't take it as a joke?

A place that is miserably hot and humid... ugh.
    i'm the guy that sarcastically posted a pissy comment calling myself a linux geek. i was only kidding, but i really do use linux.

i'm guessing you didn't take it as a joke?
    No, I guess I missed your sarcasm. If it was truly meant as a joke, then I apologize for calling you an ass. It's just that I'm a little sensitive when it comes to computer nerds. My husband is one, and the Tech guy at work is one (duh). I've noticed that your type tends to be just a tad arrogant. The whole "I know computers and you don't, thus I am better than you in every way possible" air. Are you like that? I hope not. But like I said, my bad. (yes, I still use that phrase even though it went out like 20 years ago).
    ...it is only after we have lost everything that we are free to do anything...

...we are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world...

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RedAngl19 View Post
    No, I guess I missed your sarcasm. If it was truly meant as a joke, then I apologize for calling you an ass. It's just that I'm a little sensitive when it comes to computer nerds. My husband is one, and the Tech guy at work is one (duh). I've noticed that your type tends to be just a tad arrogant. The whole "I know computers and you don't, thus I am better than you in every way possible" air. Are you like that? I hope not. But like I said, my bad. (yes, I still use that phrase even though it went out like 20 years ago).
    nah, don't be sorry, it's ok.

computers are only a mere interest of mine. i'm just a web designer. linux isn't all that complicating, it just takes time to get used to, as every operating system does. i used to think linux was for nerdy people too, but i got curious, as i am a curious person and i tried it. i like it a lot better than windows and mac. i also like how it's all open source and you can make it look however you want and stuff.

anyhow, we best not be derailing this thread anymore. if you wanna continue the conversation, feel more than welcome to pm me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12