+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The one i luv is dying..

The one i luv is dying..

I love a girl since an year. She's my everything. My world revolves around her. There is not a day in this 1 year i havent talked with her. There is not a moment I haven't thought about her. I love her, care for her, and am there for her always.

But we're just friends. Closest of friends. She won't accept me. Because she loves someone else. Her ex boyfriend. She's obsessed about him. Her stories long, but to sum it up, he ditched her, hurt her many times and she still went back to him, to get hurt again and again, she's built a house just next to his now, but he's moved on, she cant get him no matter what she does. She shares her pain and despair with me. Its been 8 months since their seperation. She talks about him all the time, but I've learnt to love a person who loves someone else, I've learnt to ignore my pain and support her, I've forgotten all about my love n my need and have helped her get him back many times! But its all ****ed up. He's moved on. She sees him with another girl. She's seen him kiss her. Its a long story. A lot has happened. She misses him a lot day and night. She's a poet. Her poems are beautiful. She just cant forget him, just cant move on. She's obsessed. He is her everything and that is what she tells me. I've expressed my love for her many times, but its too risky, messes up everything, our friendship, i dont want to loose that and neither does she! She loves me as a friend, knows well how much I love her now, but tells me not to let the bubble burst and not spoil this beautiful friendship. Its too ****ed up for me.

To add to it all, she's terminally ill. She's got cancer, since before i know her, but she didnt know about until recently, brain cancer, the worst, got it operated once, but its come back. Its become too serious now. Docs say she doesnt have much time. 3-4 years to the max with proper treatment. She's loosing her senses now. She cant see with her left eye, and can hear from her left ear... :'( :'(.... the cancer's spreading to her lungs now.. she has asthma attacks... its dreadful... i'm loosing my angel.. i've had nights full of fear and misery... im too scared.. i feel to helpless.. i feel frustrated even more bcoz... as it is i cant stop her from dying... but i dunno what I can do to help her live, make her life happier, make the last journey of her life perfect, i dunno what to do within the limits of friendship.....

Please help me. I'm lost. My heart is full of misery, her's even more. I'm just 18 and she's 19 and she's going through so much, lost her love and now loosing her life...... please help us... give me some good advice on what i should be doing...
    Last edited by iluv4u; 25-05-06 at 03:16 AM.

Nothing much you can do but, love her.

lilwing89 Guest
    we are all dying.

if you love her you will be there for her. you cant stop death. accept it and make it easy for her. dont leave her. comfort her be there every moment make her laugh make her smile dont be miserable around her because she will feel guilty and it will make her feel like she is too much

im sry about it...

I agree. You're already doing the best thing you could for her by caring about her.

what a sad situation
    I can't imagine how hard all this must be for you, and her. There's not much you can do but accept it, and be there for her. Don't forget to take care of yourself, keep your spirits up, you have a whole life ahead of you.

OMG it is very sad . I know how ur feelin . But u can't stop anyone frm dyin . Accordin to me u should tell her that you love her coz if u don't do it now you'll be cursin urself whole of ur life
    Last edited by kai; 25-05-06 at 05:07 PM.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Im sorry to hear about this all! That is so sad....

But the main thing you can do is be there for her. Talk to her, make her feel special....and enjoy every last min you have together...

It might not be who she wants(that other guy) but at least she has someone....and in the end....that will mean more to her then anything else.

What more could a friend ask for?
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

i respect you of your love for her, always be there for her. I suggest that u tell her that you really love her. What Elynn said is true, at least let her know she has someone who is there for her~

Teezy Guest
    Damn man, i'm sorry. you should show her this post, maybe she'll realize what a great guy you are and that she needs you to die a happy person.

love her make her happy, give her good memories.....be thier in any situation....show...hr your love make her feel your love....and most of all don't hold back...be with her...or you will regret it...

And i m a simmilar situation.......

I am very sorry to hear this!

All that I can say is that I hope you love, care, and show her a good time .. make these times the best ever.

I am sure you will do a great job.

Keep smiling!
    [URL="http://www.tendernotes.com"]Love Dedications
    Send a dedication to a loved one. Read the archive of sent dedications.[/URL]

OMG thats awful ur so young 2. I feel so touched reading ur story. But all i can say 2 u is tell her how much u love her please b4 its 2 late. U will regret it for the rest of ur life if u dont. And am sure she will be happy 2 know that some1 loves h

Let me know how u get on plz x x x

that is literally the saddest thing i've ever heard, I thought my situation was bad but that's awful, I suppose all you can do is support her, does her ex know she's dying? or would he be to heartless to care?

does this disease affect her mind as well?

Damn, I searched google for sad love stories once, but nothing even comes close to this, just reading it choked me up

I know she is not going to be here for long…

the killer is slowly getting nearer and nearer…

she has fought and still fighting…

but everybody is scared about the inevitable…

Then she left suddenly…

what I thought was a family outing to Nepal was a trip to Sweden…

may be the last trip… maybe the final journey…

May be the last ploy against the killer…

The ground below me has just moved out… my thoughts are going crazy…

What if she doesn’t call me in few days…

What if she never returns… but my heart says she will…

A void has filled me… an emptiness has entered me…

Like a fish simmering when it is taken out of water….

Battling to stay alive… gasping for breath…

I just want to see her for once.. just want to look at her..

just want to tell her that how much I love her..

just want to be wid her.

Thanks for the replies. She's left for Sweden for her surgery just all of a sudden yesterday. All this time she said she was going to Nepal for a family vacation, but the plan suddenly changed. She just left a message saying "hi.. me going to sweden for a surgery.. i'll be back in 20 days or so if all goes fine.. else i'll not come back". I got 5 seconds to talk to her before she left, just to hear her say "I have to leave now..." putting all my questions, anxiety, and shock at the back.. just wished her the best.. and she cut the call to leave..

I can't loose her now. She has to come back.

Please pray for her, please!

King Zarathu Guest
    Reading this made my eyes water... I can't imagine what it must be like to actually be in your shoes.

My greatest respect to you for your strength. The one thing I hope is that Only-Virgins doesn't post in here.

I wish you the best of luck from deep inside me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast