+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would like your opinion

Would like your opinion

This is a married man, my Manager, he understood some signals wrong at some point of interaction and did try to sexually approach me. I was clear and told him about my values and we went from there little by litle trying to restore the working relationship. Some time has passed already, we are in remote locations and about to meet again some time soon for business purposes. I have noticed lately that local friends from work mention his name and study my reactions carefully, kind of preparing the territory for when we meet again, if you know what I mean. These friends from work are of my same principals and morals. The only thing I can think of is that he is not married any longer. What would my story lead you to think. I would like a relationship with him if he was not married, but don't want to get excited, just to find out later on that he still has a ring in his finger and not with the best intentions toward me. If you know what I mean. I appreciate your comments.

the only relationship you should have it's a business relationship, because you saw that he didn't respect his marriage, with a ring on his finger he try to get something from you.

Now imagine, that you were his wife, how would you feel, knowing that your husband was trying to get closer with another colleague worker, who might not have the same values that you, and don't have any problem sleeping with the boss ?

Your values should include not sleeping with your boss.

Would like your opinion

I think that I have been misinterpreted. Thank you all for your replies to my question. I don't believe in sex outside marriage, when I expressed considering a relationship with this gentleman, I was thinking about a serious relationship according to christian principles and morals and if he was single. It also came to my mind the same thing you are advising in regards to his level of faithfullness, this is very important to me. I just have been wondering about this set up by people who share my own values and this had lead me to think that maybe is single. I have remained quiet and indifferent, I think it is a very delicat situation in a job environment. Thank you