+ Follow This Topic

Thread: And Now What?

And Now What?

Thank you, i gave him the whole "we need to talk" line to breakup and he said not right now..so i let it go..last night i got a msg saying its over ur a slut i dont want nuthin to do with u... like im fine with it but if i wanted to break it off y does he get that satisfaction of saying he dumped me? its just cruel n also how long do i have to wait to start dating again? i mean with out being told im just on the rebound...

because he is a b****rd

with regards to with what next, let your heart decide, you are the only one who can decide when it is right.

Im sorry you got treated like that its not fair

best wishes

Owen x
    Last edited by northernmonkey; 12-06-06 at 10:38 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Natat
    Thank you, i gave him the whole "we need to talk" line to breakup and he said not right now..so i let it go..last night i got a msg saying its over ur a slut i dont want nuthin to do with u... like im fine with it but if i wanted to break it off y does he get that satisfaction of saying he dumped me? its just cruel n also how long do i have to wait to start dating again? i mean with out being told im just on the rebound...
    Who cares what he tells people? You are broken up now. Besides, this is what he tells people because he is HURT that you were breaking things off with him. What did you expect him to say?

If I were you, I would wait to start dating again until you can truly and fully embrace this perspective.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tone Guest
    Good riddance.

What a jerk.

King Zarathu Guest
    My ****ing God... The insecurity of some people! Do you happen to have a knife nearby?