+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he serious?

Is he serious?

Hi,

I have known a man from a penpal website since Nov'05. Well, he is a good friend always e-mailing and giving support when I'm down. I think he's a very good friend I ever had. But, after a few months , thing seems to change and he tries to show his special feeling. Well, after we start chatting(we never chatted for two months before ) .
    He said he likes me and he shows that he would like to visit me when I go to his country for a short work on this June and he will take me to visit many places . Then, he starts calling me almost every a few days.
    Well, I'm not sure is he serious, but I am ambiguous since he told me that he never had sexual relation with anyone, HE TOLD his secret to me only. Wow, I never expect that he could tell me like that. Is that against a man's pride to say that thing or he's a liar? If there's any advice I can see that he is a good and sincere person. Please tell me before I meet hime\, so I can know what to do next to keep good freindship!!!
    Thxs

I'm sure you don't really need to be told that the internet is crawling with creeps.

Then again, so is everywhere else. Keeping a good friendship is not as important as keeping yourself out of danger- so don't be alone with him. Meet him in public.

He might be telling the truth about being a virgin. Who knows? Here are some reasons why he would lie about that:

1. Pity- hoping you'll accept the precious gift of his virginity (real or bogus)
    2. Hoping that if you do agree to have sex with him, you'll let him in there without a condom, thinking he couldn't possibly have any STDs.
    3. Wanting to know your history- hoping you're a virgin- which a lot of guys are really hung up on.

Whatever you do, be careful.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you both?

For the record, I have several internet friends (male) and although I adore their online personnas, I would be hesitant to meet them in person. Listen to Giga, and meet in public, and DO NOT let him know where you live. You don't really KNOW someone just because you chat with them online.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

For instance: Vashti is actually a hairy stevedore from Trenton, a dirtier old man than Lloyd.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ha ha, thxs for your advice. It's helpful and yeah, I keep in minds that I'll only meet him in public, but with group of my freinds. Well, I think I should not deserve to recieve any of his virginity. As time being, he might find me boring and change his mind then

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    For the record, I have several internet friends (male) and although I adore their online personnas, I would be hesitant to meet them in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    For instance: Vashti is actually a hairy stevedore from Trenton, a dirtier old man than Lloyd.

I know, Lloyd. You thought you were the dirtiest, oldest man on the forum.

Well, you're not.