+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Profile pictures are removed??? On purpose or mistake?

Profile pictures are removed??? On purpose or mistake?

Do we get them back since we cannot have avatars on this website?
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

your profile picture is now your avatar, the way it originally was when i first joined, so if you do not want your real photo to show on your posts you will have to put a generic one as your avatar and put your real photo into a picture album. i think we now no longer have profile pictures as way it was long before.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exeter19 For This Useful Post:

I just noticed when I brought the forum up I saw my picture as my avatar. That wasn't there when I made the thread, or wouldn't have made a thread. I think I will add a modified pic of me in there another day then since I don't like a full face shot of my mug as my avatar.

Thank you, to whoever fixed the issue
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

My cat represents me now on here I saw we no longer have quote function in PMs, YES! hated that.... and we can no longer mention @ posters anymore, No! Liked that function...plus there is a glitch when you post in Off Topics your picture goes into the next two forums below it for some reason.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dollhouse For This Useful Post:

^ I just noticed that after I posted in Off topics.

Thank you for my account being reinstated, loveadmin. I didn't do anything to bring it back because still didn't recall what email was used to sign up. I will change email before log out so if this happens again I will do that password request you suggested. Sorry for the trouble.
    ― Eckhart Tolle