+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are some excellent and useful and most likely to use phone apps?

What are some excellent and useful and most likely to use phone apps?

Any suggestions of some you like you use and added to your phone? Thankies

I typed Zedge(for ringtones) before my posts were deleted. I also use mediation ones if you type into Google play all are free apps I use.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellyann For This Useful Post:

I added emails, banking, samsung music, weather, reddit, photoscan, speaker boost, dub music player are a few i can think of offhand
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exeter19 For This Useful Post:

Yeah meditations apps are useful Im using "Lets meditate !"

But I like bible app I downloaded. Its in my native language and saves me in days I havent read bible at home cause I can read it anywhere on my phone during breaks and such.

Then also SoundCloud music app been great cause it works even without internet and you can just listen to songs.

Also Revolut banking app is pretty useful cause unlike real bank you dont have to pay fees if you dont exeed limits and you can control your card with phone - freeze/unfreeze, pin change, limit settings and much more.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pcmaster For This Useful Post:

@Exeter19 I have photscan too, I use it for old photos of my dad and myself to keep on my phone to look at.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

Thanks, Exeter, mellyann/CantMoveOn and pcmaster for all the suggestions... I got a new better/bigger phone since my tablet broke so have a phone for doing both now... I will look into all you guys suggested.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dollhouse For This Useful Post:

FaceApp is a lot of fun. I guess it isn't "useful" per se. It is just silly good fun. But I love it and highly recommend it.

You can take pictures of yourself, friends, celebrities, etc. and apply funny filters. Like take a picture of a man and make him look like a woman, or vice versa. Take a picture of somebody making a super angry face and make them smile. All sorts of funny effects like that.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TheEvilJester For This Useful Post:

bumble or tinder.

- - - Updated - - -

also quora if have a question.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mford67 For This Useful Post:

@TheEvilJester - I need to add FaceApp, it does sound like fun, I have Snapchat filters but I almost never use Snapchat
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CantMoveOn View Post
    @TheEvilJester - I need to add FaceApp, it does sound like fun, I have Snapchat filters but I almost never use Snapchat
    I have Snpachat.... strictly just for the funny filters. I quite literally have absolutely ZERO interest in actually connecting with anybody on Snapchat. LOL!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TheEvilJester For This Useful Post:

Facetune and Beauty Plus to edit pictures. Snapchat and instagram for social media for sure.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to astrid For This Useful Post:

Vsco, and snapseed, kindle. duolingo, spotify, lightroom and shops you regularly shop they have apps and are good.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

I have a private diary and a keep safe one that keeps private photos videos and documents away from pry phone eyes.
    ― Eckhart Tolle

25. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

I use a grocery list app, forget its name but they have lots to chose from, it gives you flyers and compares best prices for items you have on your list to buy.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

27. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

Thanks, everyone... I am going to try to add all suggested and after a month see which I use most and rest delete. My partner's phones are several screen pages of apps, I am happy with one screen page os everyday useful apps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast