+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Attention members!

Attention members!

Had to make this account and new email to just log into here STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning to old members and Notice to Loveadmin ( sent you a PM on this and it wouldn't go through so I will type it all over forum in different threads) until get enough posts to PM or make a thread.

Can't log into old account had to make another just to send this, and on the activation link sent to mail it said this is a "Suspicious Site" and said password needs to be 18 characters long and 2 capitals and 2 numbers. My old p/w was 6 letters, no capitals and no numbers and guessing almost 100 percent of active members DO NOT have an 18 character long password, most 10 letters so all the members are locked out, that is stupid. You need to fix that it should just be for new members, not old members with years old passwords and accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Can old members create new accounts like me so I can know you read my message? Thanks - CantMoveOn

1. 'Suspicious site' is reported in gmail or on web browser?

2. Do a 'forgot password' request for your account. Your account will get a new password.
    https://www.loveforum.net/login.php?do=lostpw
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Geesh, did you change my mellyann p/w too when deleting my repeat posts, only did that to get enough posts to PM you and make a thread on the subject? Because that one I made with the 18 characters to make this notice thread account now does not work either? I did as you suggested and asked for a p/w to be sent to email and copy pasted into log in here and worked.

I don't know if I still have my sign up email, so how can I have my password sent to that CantMoveOn email if I don't have access anymore? Can you send me a new p/w for my old account to the mellyann email on record, please? I don't want thsi account I want my original account CantMoveOn.

Why are our old passwords not working?

It said Suspicious site when I clicked the link the forum sent me to my gmail about activating my new account, when I clicked on it that message about suspicious site popped up, I hadn't come over to the forum yet through the sent link at that time, so only saw it on my Gmail.

This is frustrating, tbh, but, thank you for replying back. If you could send a new p/w code for my CantMoveOn account to my mellyann email that would be great. Otherwise how do I get my old account back? if I dont have my old email?

Did others members not have to make an 18 character p.w to log into locked accounts? Guess everyone else recalls sign up mails and read this thread and discussion between loveadmin and me but didn't bother posting on thread to answer or help me.

there is nothing much we can do if you do not remember the email address which you use to register for your old account. Once you recall which email address you use, then do a 'forgot password' request.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"