+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To fall in love with your best friend's girlfriend

To fall in love with your best friend's girlfriend

Hello again ... didn't write here for a while because i tried to get out more often and i ended up for 2 weeks staying at my best friend's house.

Well ... one night me and him went for a beer with our friends and he got a phonecall that his girlfriend will come too. I was far away from the conversation that was taking place, chillin' on my beer and looking in near emptyness. Suddenly my eyes lock on this passing girl ... i was like whoa ... she didn't look like a model or something but she had something special ... and i turn out for the guys and shared my toughts on the babe then my best friend said chill dude that's her ... my girlfriend ..... i was cool with that ... happy for him that he found a nice girl (he told me tons of stuff about her and i got an idea). She comes ... sits ... and locks her eyes on me ... i was frikin' numb he introduced me to her ... and then we started talking ... and talking ... and talking ... the other guys at some point stopped talking to eachother and started to stare at the two of us .... then we joined their conversation cuz it was getting weird. I got the point that she liked me too, considering the next times that we hanged out .... She brought a friend of her's so we can be four and every time she meets with my best friend she calls me to come ... we are simply dazzled by each other and every time we see eachother we start talking laughing and losing her boyfriend (my best friend) and the chick she brought with her on the way. Normally if it were for some other guy i would probably take some action... but he's my best friend i know him from when we were 5 god dammit ...

What's your opinion cuz it bloddy hurts ... she's the first one i've fallen for in like a LONG time ..

well it seems like u are flirting a lot, your buddy is probably feeling sketchy about that. harmless flirting is cool but andything physical and idk thats kinda mean seeing as how hes your best friend. good luck sounds like a shady sitaution to me thats gonna end in drama.

You've got to stop hanging out with her ST. It's just not right. I think you should tell your best friend that you're falling for his woman and tell him you just can't be around her any more. He'll appreciate the loyalty, she'll hear about how hot for her you are, and you won't be conflicted any more because you'll be doing the right thing.

You come out smelling like a rose.

Later, when they break up because she realizes that she isn't really in love with him because of the sparks with you, your best friend will gallantly let you know that she's free, and he'll be the best man at your wedding.

All of this will happen according to plan because we live in a perfect world.

It reminded me of "FRIENDS" when Joe likes Rachel and didn't tell to Ross. But at the end of episode he tell Ross that he like Rachel . Let's see what happened after that . I'll post the rest part after seein the today's episode

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, you've got to stop hanging around when she will be there. If you don't you are headed for trouble. You might even lose your best friend over this. The way that you explain it, it sounds like he probably already knows what is going on.

Take comfort in knowing that chemistry normally only lasts for maybe a year or two, at which point she will be looking like pretty much any other girl.

I feel for you, though... The ultimate test of loyalty.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

U Cant Help How U Feek

No 1 can help how they feel and no 1 can pick and choose who they fall in love with. So if u do fall for the wrong person like ur mates gf it doesnt make u a bad person. Its what u do with those feelings that makes u good or bad. Goodluck x x x

I agree that it is not your fault that you have fallen for her. You can't help who you like or love. I also agree that it depends on what you do with those feelings that will make people question your character (how good of a friend you are).

You should not pursue her! If she becomes single, that may be different...

If a raindrop was a kiss, I'd send you a shower.
    If a hug was a second, I'd send you an hour.
    If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea.
    And if love was a person, I'd send you me.

woah man woah it your best friend girl friend..i'm going to get to the point!!

Who do you choose?

- Your best friend?
    - Your best friend girl friend? but what happen if she only playing with you or what happens if she doesn't even like you? Big lost

But it your choice

Gigabitch you are totally right ... thanks dude for the solution ... tough we hanged out ... it's worst if we don't ... only i kept my feelings wrapped out and looked away when he hugged her .... but that's a few times because he's never around her anymore ... thanks guys and gals

Quote Originally Posted by SickTear
    Gigabitch you are totally right ... thanks dude for the solution ... tough we hanged out ... it's worst if we don't ... only i kept my feelings wrapped out and looked away when he hugged her .... but that's a few times because he's never around her anymore ... thanks guys and gals
    Why? Is it because he isn't into her any more? Is there a chance for you, if you don't blow it by rushing things?

Yep pretty much ... he is kinda avoiding her dunno why he didn't tell me ... tough he did tell me to lie for him about a time when he couldn't meet up .... that was .. kinda weird and yes ... i belive there's a chance for me ... i mean i'm almost sure of that ... this whole situation is beyond me .... what can i say ... now i'm waiting

Hey, bros over bras there are tons of girls out there but only a couple BEST friends.
    must...unload...feces

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego the pimp
    Hey, bros over bras...
    I heard it as "d*cks before chicks".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I heard it as "d*cks before chicks".
    Oh yes! The "Golden Rules of Manhood"... And I heard it as "Bros before hoes"!

Used by men who feel threatened by the fact that their friend got a life & a girl. Anyone who actually does utter the phrase "Bros before Hoes" has never actually been with a girl. Anyone who has been with a girl would invariably prefer to have sex or be with a girl as opposed to playing Halo with their friends and talking about boobs.

If a raindrop was a kiss, I'd send you a shower.
    If a hug was a second, I'd send you an hour.
    If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea.
    And if love was a person, I'd send you me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually, for teenage boys (and even most college age guys), I support the idea that their friends should come before girls, assuming the friends are not losers. Girls come and go, but good friends are forever, and loyalty is important. Everyone knows that girlfrieds at that age are rarely keepers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast