+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where did all the new members go?

Pc and Hoo at same time, that is odd too. I don't think name change matters to longtime users like pcmaster, I am sure he has the site bookmarked, and if not it would be in his emails with notifications. Snow hasn't been back since she wrote that thread about her husband.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

Everybody's abandoned a sinking ship. Only a few of us are left willing to go down with the ship like a dedicated captain. LOL!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheEvilJester For This Useful Post:

Is there even 10 of us left? I will stay until it closes.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

They are now zombies in Raccoon City. Perhaps!

I am streaming the Resident Evil 2 remake in about 2 minutes on Twitch, as peteraonfilm.

I hope to see you there...

Is My tea bag one of your alts, My Coffee Cup or one of the guys who taunt you online? Their two posts are not visible, someone blocked them so if MCC's tormentors can find the website again, pcmaster and Hoo and others can too.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.acyberlove.com/member.php?u=88266
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

No. That's probably Gimpy again. He made a bunch of sock accounts on Wikia. Somehow, I got to be an admin on there for a while, under the name of TranF.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to My Coffee Cup For This Useful Post:

Did we also lose dollhouse, along with pcmaster, hoo, & snow white?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

12. The Following User Says Thank You to breathe123 For This Useful Post:

Yeah, I haven't seen any of them on in a while. I think with each new round of BS this site puts its members through we lose more and more. How much longer until there is just nobody coming here anymore? I know I REALLY don't want to leave since this is and has been my message board of choice for YEARS now... but if there's nobody around to discuss stuff with then it is a waste of time.

Kinda like another message board I used to visit all the time years ago. I used to go there DAILY and there would be tons of activity. It got slower and slower. These days, I still pop in there from time to time.... but sometimes not for weeks or even months. Even so, each time I do there's only been a few posts since my last visit. This even sometimes after MONTHS away. Really hoping the same does not happen to this place... but it seems it could be headed that way.

I tend to hate video game forums too, because some users don't show any respect for people's opinions. It's not a case of just wanting people to agree with your points, but too often, people just seem to hate criticism about a certain company. At the end of the day, you're just a fan like they are, who shares different values about things.

Honestly, people in general (and especially on the internet) are often very closed to opinions that aren't there own. Sure, it is nice to discuss things with people who agree with you.... but it can also be a lot of fun to discuss things with people who don't. Some of the most interesting discussions I've had in my life have been with people with whom I've disagreed... but when we were both able to disagree respectfully. To respect each other and each other's opinions and discuss our differing opinions in a respectful and constructive way.

Too many people seem to forget that an OPINION, by definition, is generally not right or wrong. It is open to personal interpretation.

If someone could find a website NOT LS or ENA I would join, and so would some others.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Anybody post at psychcentral.com before? I post there, as Peter A. There's no trolls there at all.

My password wouldn't work, like someone changed it on me, finally got time to recreate one by asking for a link to have a new one.

Lately, I am obsessed with True Crime Chat, belong to some group on it....Hi, all *waves* *blows kisses*

Lately, I was interested in beginning a YouTube channel for games, but I'd say it's not really a recent thing as it's been on my mind for at least a few years. The thing about YouTube is that some topics are kind of more niche than others and some stuff you may really love may not be as widely well received by people. Plus, viewers will only go for the most fancy looking content, and considering that hundreds of YouTubers already do that, it's like you're just a small fish in a big pond. But I wouldn't say that YouTube is anywhere as "dead" as what most forums are like these days.
    Last edited by My Coffee Cup; 28-02-19 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CantMoveOn View Post
    If someone could find a website NOT LS or ENA I would join, and so would some others.
    What is ENA?

I assume by LS you mean LoveShack, and I'm on board with you on that one. I never liked the format of that message board.... but at one point when we started hitting a really low low here at this board, I pondered joining there instead. I had a HELL of a time getting my registration to work, and was completely ignored when I tried to e-mail several times asking for help. I already wasn't terribly fond of the layout of that message board, so that sort of poor customer service was the straw the broke the camel's back.

I too would be interested in another love forum if there was one out there that was actually getting decent use. I don't want to leave this place. I've been here so long. But it is really beginning to seem like we'll eventually have no choice.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast