+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Best hot chocolate( powder and k-cups)???

Best hot chocolate( powder and k-cups)???

I am participating in a work gift exchange and I decided to buy a fun Christmas hot chocolate mug and two types of hot chocolate, powdered and k-cup type but want to get quality tasting ones, and would like any suggestions of kinds you all like to drink( I am okay if I need to order it). Also, getting them a bookstore gift card. Nice to cuddle up with a book and hot chocolate in the winter.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I love Swiss Miss in the canister and Tim Hortons in the canister and I think they have k cups. Laura Secord is horrible and the donut shop has an okay, k cup hot chocolate.
    Maybe go into a specialty chocolate shop there and look around and test try some hot chocolate samples they have and go back and buy one you enjoyed the most to add into your gift. Ordering from online or overseas will cost you too much in s&h and exchange rates to be bothered.

“Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

starbucks classic hot cocoa is good. if not that ghiradelli premium hot cocoa.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Exeter19 For This Useful Post:

I don't like hot chocolate myself. ....Doesn't really add much to the conversation, but I was just bored because there's never very many active threads here these days. LOL!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheEvilJester For This Useful Post:

@Exeter19 - yes Starbucks has some nice in-store hot chocolate I never tried at home versions. Check out Starbucks like Exeter said, lovebroken.

You never liked hot chocolate even as a little one, Jester?

^^^ Can you see that image, can we no longer post images on here or is it just me?
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

I do not see any image.

And, no, never liked hot chocolate. For some reason I have never liked hot beverages of any kind. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, molten lava, nepalm. (People drink those last two, right?)

I'm not really sure why, I just never have.

Cadbury has some good ones.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jffs24 For This Useful Post:

Thanks everyone I have plenty of time to try to find most of your suggestions and taste test them and see which tastes best to add to my work exchange gift.

- - - Updated - - -

CantMoveOn, I cannot see any pics either, sorry.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Swiss Miss is the best for sure!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jasmin55j For This Useful Post:

Thank you, jasmin55j.

Did you pick some final ones? I just bought the starbucks pkg ones that come in a box, regular one and salted caramel both are really good.
    ― Eckhart Tolle

18. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

I like that Emmi iced coffee, and I know they cannot be very good for anxiety sufferers, but all coffee drinks are so nice!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to My Coffee Cup For This Useful Post:

I would vote or Starbucks too. Love all their hot chocolate drinks, connections this time of year....regular, one with marshmallows and salted caramel ones, sooooooooo yummy.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to dollhouse For This Useful Post:

Tesco opens at 6 in the mornings. So that's when I fly up the road for my refreshment. Only today, I was feeling tired.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to My Coffee Cup For This Useful Post: