+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lets Talk about Us! Random chat thread about our lives.

I was invited to a glamorous hotel event, NYE party this year the theme is glamourous old Hollywood, all men and women have to go dressed as an old Hollywood star or starlet. Much easier I feel for the blondes going over the brunettes. I am not a fan of E. Taylor or S. Loren so they are out, so I chose Vivien Leigh, this look in particular so I will be recreating her hair and makeup, and already rented a close enough to ball gown, I have a change of dress to wear for dancing because that one would be a bit much.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to topazlight For This Useful Post:

I've never heard of her, but I really dig her look! Sounds like a fun event, Topaz!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheEvilJester For This Useful Post:

Oh, that is a great person and costume to go as, bet you looked beautiful as her for NYE. What a fun idea.

My friends and I decided to go to Nassau, the Bahamas for under a week for fun and sun. Had to save the whole year, isn't to too expensive but still. Had a nice time, two girls fell out over the trip, lol why can't girls get along, idk.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

Thank you, Jester and Can't. @TheEvilJester - She was in the film Gone With The Wind with Clark Gable and married to Laurence Olivier, she was also in a Streetcar Named Desire with Marlon Brando.

Thanks, all -- everything is going well with myself, her and the baby and both our moms are buying out all the baby stores in the area and outside of the area, this kid will be well stocked, rofl.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jffs24 For This Useful Post:

I'm meant to be seeing someone on Friday about auditioning for a feature film, but I'd rather I just got a small part so I can FINALLY get a line in a feature length movie, and possibly happily give up on acting after that.

I missed out on a lot of film opportunities over the past 3 years, due to people being assholes, or I had anxiety. Or I was sometimes in jail because of those two traitors. Or nobody could go with me. It was usually an annoying combination of all of these things.

Plus, I think this entire decade has sucked...hardcore!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to My Coffee Cup For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    Thank you, Jester and Can't. @TheEvilJester - She was in the film Gone With The Wind with Clark Gable and married to Laurence Olivier, she was also in a Streetcar Named Desire with Marlon Brando.
    Oh. Duh! LOL! I really need to get around to seeing some of the classics I've missed out on like that. I love her hair in the picture you showed. Were you able to pull that off?

I broke my ankle skating, I am currently on crutches ~ Fun fun days. Not my first break either, I am becoming Mr Glass hehe.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

14. The Following User Says Thank You to breathe123 For This Useful Post:

that sucks, breathe. hope you can heal quickly.

did you watch the new glass movie?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exeter19 For This Useful Post:

If anyone is interested in the game Resident Evil 2, it's out in stores this Friday.

They are only on 2? Hasn't Resident Evil been a thing forever? LOL! I'da thunk they'd be on like 83 by now.

Sorry to hear about your break, breathe. ...Though wouldn't that make you Ms. Glass?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TheEvilJester For This Useful Post:

In all this excitement, I forgot to say that it is a remake. However, it is absolutely nothing like the remake of the original, that Capcom originally released on the GameCube.

No. While 2 has a similar story, practically everything else has changed. I will be on Twitch later today...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to My Coffee Cup For This Useful Post:

Good on all wells on the baby front, @Jffs24. I wanted a baby when 20-21, never got chance because won't have one outside of a committed relationship.

@breathe123 Hope your ankle is back to normal soon, have you pimped out your crutches?

I am sick and we moved and didn't get a direct internet/cable/homephone set up. Seems still quiet around here.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

23. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

The RE2 remake is very hard. I honestly prefer the original, though.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to My Coffee Cup For This Useful Post:

Why do I keep getting this error????

Anyone else???

breathe123, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

New Registered Member must make a minimum of 3 posts before start a new thread.

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast