+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does my ex gf intentions seem?

What does my ex gf intentions seem?

I dated a girl who was first my best friend for 2 years, and then we were together for a little over a year. We loved each other and talked about moving in together someday and having a future. We had a lot of issues with her family, my mother was bad towards her (found out later she was developing dementia) and her parents hated me cause Im FTM trans. They were emotionally abusive and threatened to disown her, they called me a freak, and we fought a lot from the stress. I also went through health issues with heart surgeries and a stroke. I was paralyzed for some weeks and she stayed by my side to help me walk again. I had no car, lived with my mom at 18 and had no motivation to progress my life. She broke up with me when everything became too much. She became bitter toward me and a month later started dating a rich educated guy her parents loved (theyre also rich republicans) and she called me 2 months into them dating to tell me she was only with him because her parents like him, and that she missed me and compared him to me, and it wasnt the same, that we have more in common, that same night she came over and we hung out, and she said "We're going to marry each other someday arent we?" but I kept asking for her back without having changed and she blocked me. She became bitter toward me. She told me she didnt love me anymore. She stayed with him for 2.5 more years. We're 21 now. I contacted her beginning of this year to catch up, I told her my mom moved to NY. I got my own car and place, and was starting EMS school. I matured and grew up. She was supposed to move to Texas with him January '19. we talked about what happened with our family when we were younger, we both said neither of us deserved it.. We stopped talking. She found me on fb and messaged me back in June to talk again. She told me shes proud of me. We've talked almost everyday since then, always joking around, she said we have the same sense of humor, even talked on the phone. On halloween she called me and said she wanted to come over to hang out but joked "Do I really want to get myself into that again?" but she was at her parents so she didnt. I made a joke about something and she said "Watch out or I'll put you in timeout for another 2.5 years again. Kidding" and on the phone Told her I got on Testosterone and she wanted all the details, and had me explain how ive changed physically (asking if ive gotten muscles)last week She was at a holiday concert and asked if I was there (never said I would be) and then at 2am on a saturday I was sleeping and she blew up my phone to tell me she was in my neighborhood with her friend (that liked me as my ex gfs bf back then,we all used to hang out) and wanted to see me. We always send memes and talk about our lives, but she never talks about TB. She made me check out a show she liked and said she knew I would like it. We have more in common than she seems to have with him too. Shes now a nurse and Im becoming a Paramedic. We talk about medical things and stuff we learn. Hes in Computer Science. She told me she misses my mom. She'll message me random things if I havent talked to her in days. I noticed her bf (which is the same guy she started dating for her parents, lets call him TB) moved to TX in September. She was supposed to move with TB after she graduated college. She graduated this week. I noticed she doesnt have TB or his dad on fb anymore. I think they may have broken up? the other night we talked about my mom getting dementia. She comforted me. She answered me a day late, apologized that shes been busy with graduation. she said "this may explain some of the things she did to you and I when she was in Florida. She still loved/cared for us, maybe it was just the dementia hitting her " and I told her she did care for her. Showed her an old note my mom wrote to us. She told me she misses her little notes. I later texted her "Hey lets hangout before I leave for my vacation next week" she read it but no reply. Im assuming shes busy. But what does it seem like she wants? I would try us again. It seems life might have a better timing and we're where we need to be. I still love her, I always will. Ive been with a lot of girls since then but its never been the same. Idk...opinions on what her intentions seem?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xjay21 For This Useful Post:

Maybe it is better to only be friends with her, she seems more about being accepted, pleasing her family over truly loving someone she is connected with, could be wrong but since fam is rich republicans and you are FTM I would say that is why she broke with you and got with him, do you want someone who'd do that? I get you love her still but might be best to move on from her romantically.