I've had a crappy year, because I went to jail again over the summer. Yet, all I've ever did to these scumbags known as Sara and Joanna, is try to apologize for petty melodrama that they instigated years ago.

Basically, I breached those pointless 'no contact' orders yet again, about not bothering Sara and Joanna, and so I ended up in jail yet again, but I was carted off to a jail I'd never been to before. That's because I messaged Sara this year after she had broken up with her ex, and she moved elsewhere. So they made me go to court around where she lives now. And just before I went up for my sentence, the social workers I seen stitched me up in a court report, like they always do. Yes. And thanks to them, I had to serve like 113 days in jail. The prison refused me an early release via the home detention tag thing. Oh - and the police gate arrested me on the day I was due for release, only they questioned me and had to release me due to having no proof.

Anyway, I had to go back to court this fall while I was serving time already, because I didn't do unpaid work earlier this year over a matter not related to the people I am talking about. Now, they slapped on a concurrent sentence that ended just a few weeks ago. That wasn't right though, because I provided a doctor's note to verify that I was not fit to do community service. And I did not agree with it anyway.

So, since I declined supervision, since I know social workers are corrupt and they function as snitches, they gave me a concurrent jail term, so I had to do 7 or so more weeks on top of what I already served. I'm quite sure the female sheriff I went up in front of did that to be nasty.

That is not the only issue; I ditched my own lawyer, as he refused to put in an appeal and in general, I felt he was useless. The council on the other hand, are expecting me to pay them back money. They only paid for my housing benefit for around 13 weeks, so my time in jail obviously exceeded that amount of weeks, if you know what I mean. However, had I been liberated in October like I was supposed to, I would not be owe the council over £600 now. That is not including what my mother loaned me either.

And, I feel stressed as hell now. Nobody cares about my woes. It would probably be pointless trying to take action against Sara and the others, or get a new lawyer to fight this injustice, or whatever, as I have no proof that those former support workers abused me. They cried wolf about me in order to defame me. All I did was try and reach out, to get to the bottom of why they turned on me, as I did truly like them, and I did not physically harm them. That was it. But their actions made me lash out. Due to that, I am allegedly now a bad guy who has to live with a criminal record, and you rarely can get employed if the prospective employers see your charges on file. And they did support me, after all, as I have a form of autism. They should not have betrayed me.

But...I have had to learn the hard way that, in this lifetime, you cannot depend on care personnel. Too much has changed in our world. It was morally wrong what they did.