+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blames me after going MIA?

I can't speak for the other fellas, but I definitely would not have written a woman off for that. At least not for a first time offense, and especially not in a situation where she was justified in doing it. Maybe if it became something where she did it all the time even when there was no reason. (Like, for example, if she texts me, knowing I'm at work, then goes insane when I don't answer right away.)

Truth be told, though, I wouldn't have even put a woman in the position where she even felt she had to do what you did in the first place. That, to me, is the much more glaring offense. Sure, you probably could have handled the situation better.... but you shouldn't have even been made to get to that point in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    I can't speak for the other fellas, but I definitely would not have written a woman off for that. At least not for a first time offense, and especially not in a situation where she was justified in doing it. Maybe if it became something where she did it all the time even when there was no reason. (Like, for example, if she texts me, knowing I'm at work, then goes insane when I don't answer right away.)

Truth be told, though, I wouldn't have even put a woman in the position where she even felt she had to do what you did in the first place. That, to me, is the much more glaring offense. Sure, you probably could have handled the situation better.... but you shouldn't have even been made to get to that point in the first place.
    Same, if I have a genuine connection with a woman, I always communicate crap out. If you respect and desire a healthy relationship, you realize it takes two, I'm all for playing my part in those scenarios. And i also realize, that things aren't always perfect, the other person won't always meet my exact expectations, etc.

This case though. I'm not a fan of in regards to his actions. Not worth it. Red flag written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post
    Same, if I have a genuine connection with a woman, I always communicate crap out. If you respect and desire a healthy relationship, you realize it takes two, I'm all for playing my part in those scenarios. And i also realize, that things aren't always perfect, the other person won't always meet my exact expectations, etc.

This case though. I'm not a fan of in regards to his actions. Not worth it. Red flag written all over it.
    Exactly. I would never want to be with somebody who made me feel I had to go to such crazy lengths just to get their attention. Truth be told, I WOULDN'T go to such crazy lengths to get their attention... but maybe a younger me would have. I could have seen younger Evil Jester thinking he and a gal were really hitting it off.... and when that started to feel like it was disappearing him going crazy trying to make it not.

Guess I would have had to have a girl express interest in me to have known. LOL! I've grown wiser with age and know now that if you have to chase somebody down to get attention from them, then they probably aren't worth the case in the first place. Either they will make a point to give you the attention you deserve.... or if they are truly just THAT busy that the cannot, they'd let you go and not leave you hanging.

Based on all that she has shared with us about this guy, though, I think she'd definitely be better off staying FAR away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12