Their service is worth 0 out of 10.

I had this guy jerking me off for over 3 years. Like, whenever I called the office (it's in an area called Niddrie) and I asked to talk to this guy, they kept saying he wasn't available. This cycle was rinsed and repeated for months, maybe even for like 2 years. It grew so frustrating, because I wanted to acquire new support workers. And I said just having male workers is okay. And I met him in the fall of 2015 and explained that I would like support workers to go with me to film sets, because I have problems talking to strangers.

This was before I got my tenancy at my current accommodation, after bidding with 'homeless priority' for what felt like an eternity. They finally offered me a flat late last year and I decided to take the lease. The guy who is my housing officer actually works in the same building, and it's about a 10 minute walk from where I reside. When I went to view my flat for the first time over a year ago, he mentioned that he had spoken to George, my social worker.

Earlier this year, I finally got a hold of the social worker in question and he was acting unusually nice on the phone. He just said he had not found me any support, but he may 'visit me at my flat'. So I ended up in jail, as you know, for breaching a no contact order regarding a lady who used to support me over my autism, and I was interested in getting support via something known as Sacro, while I was doing my prison stint. Only I was told I needed a referral from a social worker. So apparently, the prison personnel (or my case manager) had reached out to him. I'm not sure. But he supposedly ended my 'care package' long ago. So, um. Why did I get no email? No text message? No official letter? Nothing?

The service is beyond a joke and it's 3 years I won't get back. On top of that, my own lawyer was being a muppet. He didn't appeal any of my sentences and he had the cheek to say to me that if I did not like it, I could get another solicitor. Plus, I got a concurrent sentence in October for not doing community service, even though I went through the bother of obtaining a medical certificate before my first sentence, that ultimately never excused me. And because I only got my housing benefit paid up to 13 weeks, and I was locked up for around 17 weeks, they're expecting me to pay over £690 for the outstanding amount of days I was not in receipt of that benefit. But I get different letters with conflicting amounts.

Now, people on benefits in the UK have been switched across to something called Universal Credit. This happened back in November, but anybody in custody typically has their money halted, so obviously I was not around when this occurred. This does not seem right...

My key worker at the job centre requires a medical certificate, so that I don't have to seek employment due to my anxiety. But when I called my GP about obtaining this, the receptionist said they had removed me because I was in custody. Now, what GP removes somebody from their roster of patients because of one having a small jail term? I've been in jail before and that did not happen in the past. It seems like they just decided to take the chance to get rid of me because I was badgering them about getting that prior certificate, and it's like you're a 'problem' and not a person with feelings, worries and needs. Although the person I talked to did say I could register again, but then why bother?

Too long, didn't read: I feel so fed up these days.