+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is the "Remember Me" option no longer working for others?

Is the "Remember Me" option no longer working for others?

I always elect to use the "Remember me" option when I log into this website so that I don't have to keep logging in every time. Recently it just suddenly stopped working. Not too big a deal since I just go ahead and log in again next time. Still, it always used to work in the past.

Anybody else having the same problem?

I don't think it ever worked for me especially after that pw change issues. Did you have to make an 18 character one or you got to change yours/update yours after he removed that stupid long password requirement? My mellyann account still has that stupid long p.w on it.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by CantMoveOn View Post
    Did you have to make an 18 character one or you got to change yours/update yours after he removed that stupid long password requirement?
    Yes. LOL! My answer to your question is actually 100% accurate. The remember me suddenly stopped working while we had that annoying 18 character password requirement. I'd been using the remember me for so long I'd forgotten which password I used here. So I had to reset it to an 18 character password.... that I knew I'd NEVER remember.

...But for some reason then the remember me was working. ....Until it wasn't again. Surprise, surprise, I couldn't remember the 18 character password. So I reset it and was no longer required to have an 18 character password. So now I remember it.

If it doesn't work, just be sure to copy your post in case you try to post and you find you are logged out. That's what I do!

ok visit myhappy pl

- - - Updated - - -

fuk me on myhappy.pl

Jeez, I'm such a goober. LOL! I saw this thread today and my reaction was literally. "Oh! That's happening to me too! ....Wait.... did I start this thread?" (Pauses a moment to look.) "Oh... I did start this thread."

LOL! In my defense, I haven't been on in a few days.

Anyway, it is still happening to me. Very good advice by My Coffee Cup, by the way. I do that as well and would agree it is a good practice.