+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guests in your home - Shoes off, or guest's choice?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    These person are idiots, more accurate, I think. LOL! I am pretty sure the multiple abusive accounts are all the same person. But, by placing them on ignore, you have the right idea. Just pretend they aren't even there and comment around them.

Anyways, that is polite of you. Again, though, that's more you deciding that is appropriate. To me, that is perfectly fine. I just never liked people who expect you should HAVE to take your shoes off when you visit them.
    Honestly, there is no point in being here any longer. I'm not even able to send you any private messages, because the retarded "admin" turned that option off, and banned two of my accounts for nothing. Anyway, it has been fun talking to you over the years, J, but now this site is essentially this loser's playground for his spam, as well as for stalking me.

Wow, calling the admin retarded is pretty offensive, mate. Especially since nobody really knows this person's mental state, unlike yourself, who's proven time and again that you are absolutely a retarded f*cking idiot. Looks like reinstating that ban on you is in everyone's best interests, mate!

In regards to the private messaging, nobody wants to read your autistic and retarded essay on how your life has been in shambles since the early 2000s. Now that you're getting what you deserve, all you're doing is whining and complaining like the little bitch you are. Can't be too much money for a rope at your local hardware store, mate. Do everyone a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by CantMoveOn View Post
    Only in winter - otherwise, I don't care. Same for when in other homes, I only remove in winter or if wearing pointed heels and they have hardwood floors - Then I remove.
    Always shoes off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    I always take mine off, it was pounded into my head as a kid by my parents & grandparents ~ TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF! I absolutely hate if I am wearing sandals and have to go barefoot in someones house ~ yuck! So then I will say can I borrow some socks, hehe or I am leaving my sandals on.
    Thongs are good to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by My Coffee Cup View Post
    Just get lost.
    BANNED!

Hello! Everyone. I am your friend, trust me. Russian Black Ops.

"IAmTheMole" is Gimpy with another new profile, yet again!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese_ View Post
    "IAmTheMole" is Gimpy with another new profile, yet again!
    No not Gimpy, I am new here, Hello P-T-C AKA My Coffee Cup and others..... I am your friend. I had a Meet-Up in Scotland with one of your friends.
    Last edited by IAmTheMole; 13-09-19 at 02:52 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12