+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now this is seriously getting ridiculous.

Now this is seriously getting ridiculous.

Are you kidding me?! I haven't been back since Thursday. Not a SINGLE post/response has been added in all that time? Honestly, I'm beginning to think I have no choice but to find another message board. This has been my go to board when I take a quick break, or need to mentally disconnect for a second. Been that was for YEARS now. Guess not anymore.

Yeah, man; I've noticed this too. I understand how you feel about the forums going way downhill and no one hardly ever posting at all any more, but I've noticed that most online message boards have ended up the same as this one. I've also posted similar threads like this myself on other forums, just to point out that forums everywhere these days are like a ghost town.

I honestly don't know how you can attract more members, because the issue is kind of way too widespread for it to really improve. I've also noticed this occurs on wikis as well, where one day, the place is thriving, and within a year, it's like it has been left to smell like rotten plants. I'm not sure why all this has happened, but you can use the real Wikipedia, and Facebook, and stuff like that, so maybe that's why people don't use these other platforms as much.

On a side note, our old "pal" Gimpy, has gone and made himself (another) YouTube profile, and it's kind of funny how this man just loves whatever attention he can get, even from doing stupid things like this, and he needs to realize that he's missing a few rungs on the mental ladder. He actually goes through the bother to be all like, 'Hey, come see this channel with no subs, no one watches me and I'm still alive, as demented as my Kiwi ass is.' This guy needs to be executed, and soon, because New Zealand is a fine country indeed.

Last edited by My Coffee Cup; 26-02-19 at 06:18 AM.

Yeah unfortunately the place has just become quite barren. Old users post less frequently, and new users are near non-existent

And there's also an administrator that doesn't give a damn about the forums, besides a URL change.

Quote Originally Posted by My Coffee Cup View Post
    Yeah, man; I've noticed this too. I understand how you feel about the forums going way downhill and no one hardly ever posting at all any more, but I've noticed that most online message boards have ended up the same as this one. I've also posted similar threads like this myself on other forums, just to point out that forums everywhere these days are like a ghost town.
    Oh joy. So it's just message boards in general? Guess I should just find some other pass-time entirely.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheEvilJester For This Useful Post:

I am sick. Not going anywhere, online or RL.

I agree with Coffee Cup - This is admins fault.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess I am off, no one on talking to me. Back to sleep. Have to work tmmrw. See you all later in the week.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

I remember in 2003 when Facebook wasn't even around. It would feel like people posted every few minutes, as there was so much activity. And the 50 by 50 pixels avatars are so memorable.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to My Coffee Cup For This Useful Post:

This place is quiet except for My Cofee Cup - hey! I always hope I log in and post order is fixed, there are new members and an active admin or mod.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Maybe this feline is really the admin.

If that cat is the admin, then I am totes okay with all the problems! LOL! Especially if I can boop da nose.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheEvilJester For This Useful Post:

This is kind of obvious, but most of the new members with foreign flags on their profile pages, is our wee special guest, Gimpy.

I hope we get some more ladies from Albania, or at least Bulgaria and Germany. Be fun....LOL

Do you see what I mean, people? This moron just comes back, mass registers profiles, and acts stupid. Well - I guess it's that time, huh?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to My Coffee Cup For This Useful Post:

Get used to me being around, you won't bully me.
    HASHTAG #
    #Stop My Coffee Cup harassing and bullying women on acyberlove.com
    I'm not Gimpy.

TheEvilJester, I sent you a message regarding what I said to the police. Please read it. Cheers - and do ignore this nut.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast