+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gimpy...

Gimpy...

I honestly think this guy is mentally deranged, and gives New Zealand a bad rep just by breathing their air. Nobody cares about your YouTube parody videos, man. Give it up.

Ha-ha. I'm having fun ignoring you. You're riding the coattails of other trolls online, which is sad.

By the way, you guys. Look how sad this guy looks for real. A modern day masterpiece, right?

I hope this helps you.
    You look at the wrong end of the planet for the woman Gimpy. The videos are the clue, small gloved hand with short little finger, toilet with broken handle, reflection of a woman's head with long hair, blue and white vase. Knows all the details about the 2 prisons Barlinnie and Addiewell in Scotland, and where houses and streets are, not something someone would know who does not live there. Find out who put the advert for Frank's flat, ask the newspaper. This woman lives near you and you have known for a long time. Ask your neighbours, friends, relatives, the people in the next street. I can't hold your hand and take you to the front door, but there are a lot of clues in the videos and elsewhere. You should look much closer to home.
    I'm not Gimpy.
    Last edited by tricks; 09-03-19 at 08:25 AM.